PDA

View Full Version : santa rocks

daisyboo1980
26-12-2009, 09:27 AM
hope everyone had alovely day yesterday

i wasnt allowed to open any present until i was ready thought this was weird as we always open them still in pj's. once ready i came out of the bathroom and there was a treasure hunt with clue i had to follow my bf had left romantic little cards all over the house i was in tears by the first one, when i finally got to the last on there was a card with a poem and underneath was WILL U MARRY ME at this point i was in floods and told to look at the top of the tree and the nicest engagement ring ever was on top

i must say it was the best christmas ever

Joannechildmind
26-12-2009, 09:41 AM
oh wow thats really special id hoped for a proposal and an engagement ring this year but never happened :( never mind maybe next year!!

Enjoy your day and congratulations :clapping:

sarah707
26-12-2009, 09:48 AM
Congratulations on your engagement! :clapping:

allinatiz
26-12-2009, 09:49 AM
Oh that's lovely, congratulations :)

marian
26-12-2009, 10:03 AM
Oh Wow - thats fantastic!
Congratulations:clapping:

Marian x

ajs
26-12-2009, 11:11 AM

i wasnt allowed to open any present until i was ready thought this was weird as we always open them still in pj's. once ready i came out of the bathroom and there was a treasure hunt with clue i had to follow my bf had left romantic little cards all over the house i was in tears by the first one, when i finally got to the last on there was a card with a poem and underneath was WILL U MARRY ME at this point i was in floods and told to look at the top of the tree and the nicest engagement ring ever was on top

that is soooo romantic my hubby did something like that 20 years ago.
xmas morning we were still in bed and he handed me a card whcih asked me to marry him and to look in the big box under the tree.
in the box was a panda teapot ( amanda panda was my nickname) and in the box was the most gorgeous engagement ring
we are just about to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary.

i was on cloud nine for days afterwards

beccas
26-12-2009, 11:21 AM
congratulations :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Pauline
26-12-2009, 12:06 PM

Oh that is so lovely, congratulations. What a lovely romantic gem you have their, treasure him :thumbsup:

daisyboo1980
26-12-2009, 12:08 PM
thank you all
december 2009 will be a month i'll never forget its turn out to be the best ever

jelly15
26-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Congratulations, what a lovely way to propose:) . My DH and I got engaged December 1987 and that Xmas he bought me a microwave:mad: . Should have realised he wasn't romantic beacause when we got engaged he said, "Quick stick that on your finger.":eek: Still we have been happily wed for 20 years.

LOOPYLISA
26-12-2009, 03:07 PM
CONGRATULATIONS :clapping:

Me and hubs got engaged xmas day abroad in 2006 :thumbsup: