PDA

View Full Version : The alternative Queen's speech

Pauline
25-12-2009, 02:35 PM
My loyal subjects, it is with great pleasure that I welcome in another Christmas with you all.

We here at Forum Towers would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

I have decided this year to bestow some Christmas Honours to my loyal subjects, to those of you not included please do not feel down or left out, please understand how hard it is to decide who should be honoured............

…......... so just GET OVER IT! :laughing:

The following awards have been given for services rendered:

A NFE – Night-owl of the Forum Empire – the 'Night-hood '– Goes to Blaze and Angel for their late night and early morning log ins and postings

eBQFE – eBook Queen of the Forum Empire - Goes to Sarah for her never ending keyboard services

BSKFE – Biggest Secret Keeper of the Forum Empire – Goes to Dee for organising and managing Angel's birthday present without her ever knowing

SOFE – Sexy One of the Forum Empire – Goes to the lovely Twinkles

NQSOFE – Not Quite So Sexy One of the Forum Empire – Goes to the lovely Miffy

BFE - Bravest of the Forum Empire -Goes to Forum Widower for having the courage to pretend to be Santa and risk being quizzed by children! Thank you for raising £40 (at the last count) for the Big Swig

FFE – Fool of the Forum Empire – Goes to Breezy, Monkey1 and Pipsqueak for unending mirth

MCUFE – Most Confusing Username of the Forum Empire – Goes to Emler (everyone thinks it is Elmer - as in the elephant!)

LPFE – Longest Poster of the Forum Empire – Goes, without a doubt, to Heaven Scent. Also the most entertaining!

MPFE - Most Patient of the Forum Empire – Goes to Graham for putting up with me and the trials of the Forum as I complain and moan

MPNFE – Most promising Newcomer of the Forum Empire – Goes to Daddydaycare, we will turn him into a woman eventually

SUFE – Silliest username of the Forum Empire – Goes to Bushpig

UAFE – Ugliest Avatar of the Forum Empire – Goes to Orksie (until she changed it)

LHFE – Least Huggable of the Forum Empire – Goes to huggableshelly (the box is too hard to hug)

IUFE – Itchiest Username of the Forum Empire – Goes to nannymcflea

LHPFE – Level Headed Poster of the Forum Empire – Goes to Spangles because she always has the most sensible answer but thinks she doesn't!

PMFE – Poshest Member of the Forum Empire - Goes to Wendywu since sharing the pics of her home.

MFE - Member of the Forum Empire – This award goes to all those not mentioned above, every single one of you – I love you all. :)

Merry Christmas :thumbsup:

sarah707
25-12-2009, 05:46 PM
New letters after my name! http://bestsmileys.com/wow/2.gif

Thank you Pauline :D

ORKSIE
25-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Thanks Pauline, Orksie will be back in the New Year XX
Merry Chritmas XXXXX

Monkey1
25-12-2009, 09:27 PM
Fool of the forum empire:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laughing: :clapping: Thanks Mum x

wendywu
25-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Thanks Pauline, now as im Posh can someone please find me a Mr Beckham:laughing:

Cazz
26-12-2009, 01:19 AM
:laughing: :laughing: I like it!!

Well done and thank you Pauline for giving me a giggle!! :clapping:

breezy
26-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Fool of the forum empire:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laughing: :clapping: Thanks Mum x

Ditto, but do I have to share it with the ape?:laughing:

Monkey1
26-12-2009, 12:15 PM
Ditto, but do I have to share it with the ape?:laughing:

Push off i sat on the thrown first!:cool: go make yourself a cup of tea in your new mug!:D

breezy
26-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Push off i sat on the thrown first!:cool: go make yourself a cup of tea in your new mug!:D

I hate tea! Already christened it with a nice coffee:D
Anyway if you look Pauline put MY NAME FIRST so push off and look after your mum, she must have a tummy upset after yesterday :p :laughing:

Pauline
26-12-2009, 12:33 PM
I hate tea! Already christened it with a nice coffee:D
Anyway if you look Pauline put MY NAME FIRST so push off and look after your mum, she must have a tummy upset after yesterday :p :laughing:

Coffee?? Surpised you didn't use it as a 'guzunder' :laughing::laughing:

breezy
26-12-2009, 02:23 PM
Coffee?? Surpised you didn't use it as a 'guzunder' :laughing::laughing:

I did, it over flowed :blush: :laughing:

Winnie
26-12-2009, 02:57 PM
congrats on the Awards guys, i raise my glass to you all ....hic :p

TheBTeam
26-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Well done to all those!!!!!

Spangles
26-12-2009, 10:57 PM
Oooh thank you for my award!!!!

He he!

Does that mean I'm a bit boring though? Never been accused of being level headed before! Wow! I'm so wise! Ha!

nannymcflea
26-12-2009, 11:00 PM
I'm sure I've got some "spot on" somehwhere, must go and apply it!:laughing:

Pauline
27-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Oooh thank you for my award!!!!

He he!

Does that mean I'm a bit boring though? Never been accused of being level headed before! Wow! I'm so wise! Ha!

No way are you boring oh wise one :laughing: