PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE

angeldelight
24-12-2009, 07:07 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you are all ok still cold here but after the heavy snow last night it seems to have cleared but its icy in parts

Is everyone busy today ? What you all doing

I am just off to city centre I must be mad but had to reserve something from argos and its the only place that had this particular item in stock
Bit annoying but never mind

Hope you all have a great day without being pushed and shoved

WAHOOOOOOOOO ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Angel xxx

Bananabrain
24-12-2009, 07:14 AM
Oh blast Angel, thought I was going to beat you to it this morning!
Happy christmas eve everyone and for those of you still working today{including me}:( enjoy your rest when it comes.

angeldelight
24-12-2009, 07:17 AM
Oh blast Angel, thought I was going to beat you to it this morning!
Happy christmas eve everyone and for those of you still working today{including me}:( enjoy your rest when it comes.

I always do the morning post - even on my day off I must be mad ha ha :laughing:

Have a nice christmas Louise

Angel xxx

Tam's Tribe
24-12-2009, 07:23 AM
Good Morning All

Snowed more last night and I am working until 4pm but I aint leaving the house today for anything . . .

Have a great day . . . and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Bananabrain
24-12-2009, 07:23 AM
You too Sian .....sorry,I mean Angel.

daisyboo1980
24-12-2009, 07:25 AM
merry christmas evryone hope u have a lovely few days

singlewiththree
24-12-2009, 07:27 AM
Snowed again for us last night so I moved the car onto the road as otherwise couldn't get off the drive again.

We have a busy day. Off delivering presents and christmas cheer to my nanna, visiting my sisters new house she moved in yesterday!!!! and also my mum. Then its Christingle at church. Back to finish cleaning the house and the girls get to open the presents from under the tree which are off their sisters. :)

Tomorrow the girls go to their dad for 2 hours in the morning to collect the rest of their presents from santa because he gets confused as to which house they will be at :rolleyes: then after our dinner off to visit BF parents then my parents.

Sat the girls go to their dad at 10am till Tuesday then its turkey butties for lunch and off to Crewe Hall :) :) http://edsphotoblog.com/wp-content/photos/800px/0625_crewe_hall_cheshire.jpg

Pauline
24-12-2009, 07:28 AM
They have closed several main roads around here until they have been gritted, as they are too dangerous due to ice. DIL has to find an alternative way to work. :rolleyes:

Glad I don't have to go out. Have a lovely Christmas Eve everyone. :)

charleyfarley
24-12-2009, 08:23 AM
Morning Everyone and happy christmas eve to you all :clapping: :clapping:

Good luck with town Angel, bet there'll be loads of bargains there today :thumbsup:

I need to go to Iceland for some of their party selections and the butchers for the fillet steaks for boxing day, not looking forward to it coz we had more snow last night too. :panic:

We were up half the night with Mitchell, he's really not very well, was hoping to get him to the drs for 8.30 but as he is finally sleeping I don't want to wake him

Have a great Christmas Eve everyone :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Carol xx

ORKSIE
24-12-2009, 08:26 AM
Morning everyone
I am making sausage rolls.
Was supposed to be working but they cancelled.
Happy Christmas Eve.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

wendywu
24-12-2009, 08:36 AM
I have 6 to day, not to bad all school age.

Off to town, then i will treat them to dinner out. :clapping: