PDA

View Full Version : woo hoo they've gone!

sweets
23-12-2009, 02:56 PM
she says dancing and singing around the room!

my last mindee has been picked up early! all the stair gates are off, fireguard is banished to the shed, no toys are visible! and im free!!!!!

cleaned the kitchen and bathroom this morn while mindee was sleeping, now all i need to do is hoover and mop then its all done for christmas! i might even do the edges and under the sofa which doesnt get hoovered very often:blush: :blush:

then i am going to sit down and do nothing for the rest of the day.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LittleMissSparkles
23-12-2009, 02:59 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I have another 2 hours 15 mins to go :(

Blackhorse
23-12-2009, 03:17 PM
congratulations!!! no work and nearly christmas!!!

I have one mindee only today she is due to leave at 5!!

then I am off until the 4th of jan!!

Still have a lot of tidying to do but it isnt too bad...

Holidays roll on!!!:clapping:

carebear25
23-12-2009, 03:47 PM
I think i've got my mindee til 5.15pm hopin her dad may collect early.

Then gonna have a tidy up, put sum toys away 2 make way for my 2yr olds new toys, spare high chair away, ufortunately stair gates an fire guard wil have 2 stay up...

Then gonna relax with a cup of coffee :clapping: :clapping:

Mouse
23-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Yay!!

I finished last Wednesday, but had 2 little ones here for a couple of hours this morning while mum went & did her shopping. I also had a new starter come for a settling in session, so got it all over in one go.
I only had to get one toybox back out for the newbie baby & I did craft with the other 2, so it didn't take long to pack it all away again.

Mollymop
23-12-2009, 04:13 PM
YAY!!! I love the feeling you get when you know you are done for xmas!!
:clapping:

emler
23-12-2009, 04:23 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :excited: :cheerleader: :happy banana:

sweets
23-12-2009, 04:26 PM
done all my jobs now and the house is immaculate! and its going to stay that way.

sitting down woth a coffee now, too early for a baileys?

Mollymop
23-12-2009, 04:31 PM
No way! Have a celebratory drink:thumbsup:

TheBTeam
23-12-2009, 04:35 PM
My last mindee has just finished and I am now finished for christmas, was hoping to go to cinema tonight, but i have remembered I have a tesco order to come!

Have been told there is a faint chance we will get our new sofas tomorrow!!! About time too!

little miss chatterbox
23-12-2009, 04:48 PM
mine too!!!!! now clearing away putting the gates etc out of the way and awaiting my tesco delivery!

Tonight I'm going to blitz as much of the house as I can, make my gravy jaime oliver style and then i can veg with my girls tomorrow and prepare the veg and make a baileys cheesecake ready for the main event!