PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE

angeldelight
23-12-2009, 09:44 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well its the day before christmas eve so that must mean its christmas eve - eve ha ha ha ha

Hope everyone is ok today I went shopping at 2am and it was lovely got everything that I wanted surprising how many are shopping at that time though

What are you all doing today I am seeing 3 of my grandsons around lunch time I have finished work now so will be able to enjoy my time with them

Is everyone busy? I have a few more presies to wrap bet I will be doing it late tomorrow :laughing:

Very icy and very cold here hope everyone has a good day and wraps up warm

Angel xxx

cherry
23-12-2009, 10:00 AM
Just packed the car and I'm ready to travel down from Oxfordshire to Torquay (hopefully).:clapping:

Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas.

Take care and enjoy xx

angeldelight
23-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Just packed the car and I'm ready to travel down from Oxfordshire to Torquay (hopefully).:clapping:

Take care and enjoy xx

Have a great time Cherry

Merry christmas

Angel xx

LittleMissSparkles
23-12-2009, 10:31 AM

Take care and enjoy xx

safe journey Cherry xxx

LittleMissSparkles
23-12-2009, 10:32 AM
working today :( but off till the 5th January then :clapping: :D

xxxx

Mollymop
23-12-2009, 10:49 AM
I always call it the eve before xmas eve:laughing:

Today we are waiting in for sil to come round so we can hand out pressies, then we might go for a walk to all mindees houses to drop off their presents as half of them were not here on my last working day so still got some to hand out.
They all live quite close to me so not too far to walk in the snow:D

angeldelight
23-12-2009, 11:00 AM
I always call it the eve before xmas eve:laughing:

:D

Well thats what I said ...

But in a different way

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Mollymop
23-12-2009, 11:02 AM
Well thats what I said ...

But in a different way

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

yeah I suppose it is:laughing: :clapping:

caz3007
23-12-2009, 11:05 AM
I havent worked since last Thursday but been looking after a sick DS, and little sleep, so no energy.

I am spending today tidying as nothing has been done since last week, just about finished my desk and tons more to do :panic:

LOOPYLISA
23-12-2009, 11:09 AM
Im excited :clapping:

Ive never heard of xmas eve eve :laughing: :rolleyes:

angeldelight
23-12-2009, 11:13 AM

I havent either ha ha ha ha ha ha

Angel xxx

miffy
23-12-2009, 11:33 AM

Me neither!

Miffy xx

mama2three
23-12-2009, 11:54 AM
my older 2 have always called it christmas eve eve. its when they really start to get excited!
no children but taking Quinn to a friends little christmas party this afternoon which im looking forward too. leaving C and K at home to tidy their rooms. its best they do it when im not there to shout! they have been warned i need everywhere done before xmas eve !!

nell57
23-12-2009, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE=angeldelight;600023]:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well its the day before christmas eve so that must mean its christmas eve - eve ha ha ha ha

Hope everyone is ok today I went shopping at 2am and it was lovely got everything that I wanted surprising how many are shopping at that time though

Happy Christmas Eve, Eve to you too:laughing: .

But what I want to know is did you stay up late to go shopping or get up early to go:eek: 2am:eek: :eek: