PDA

View Full Version : Off to finish the wrapping

Chatterbox Childcare
23-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Kids are still in bed, finished work, washing on and books balanced (not childminding - they are in a very large pile with obs somewhere!)

Made the coffee and going to sit down and wrap the last of my own children's presents in front of the tv with a couple of christmas films - bliss!

mama2three
23-12-2009, 09:10 AM
sounds lovely Debbie , enjoy! 2 of mine are still in bed but the littly has been up since 6!

ajs
23-12-2009, 09:16 AM
i am just flicking between the forum and face book but off to get the turkey in a bit

kath don't forget to register self emplyed today
debbie i hope the roads are clear for the journey tonight and that you have a good time xx

mama2three
23-12-2009, 09:20 AM
i am just flicking between the forum and face book but off to get the turkey in a bit

kath don't forget to register self emplyed today
debbie i hope the roads are clear for the journey tonight and that you have a good time xx

thanks ajs , i did it about 6.15!! Debbie are you going somewhere lovely. the roads here arent too bad ( north notts) but its awful elsewhere , take care!

ajs
23-12-2009, 09:36 AM
thanks ajs , i did it about 6.15!! Debbie are you going somewhere lovely. the roads here arent too bad ( north notts) but its awful elsewhere , take care!

kath i can't believe how close we are and still haven't got together, i will arrange a meeting in the new year for all of us north notts members

Chatterbox Childcare
23-12-2009, 09:44 AM

Going to the LG Arena in Birmingham tonight. Friend went yesterday and it took her 2 hours to get back but it finished about 10.30pm.

LittleMissSparkles
23-12-2009, 11:12 AM
I think I'm all wrapped up now fingers crossed anyway no doubt will ave forgot something lol x

Chatterbox Childcare
23-12-2009, 11:30 AM
All wrapped and the paper is going back in the roof so if I have forgotten anything or anyone - TOUGH!

I am done

sarah707
23-12-2009, 11:45 AM
I've found a couple of pressies I put away a while ago...

I'm wondering whether sellotaped plastic carrier bags counts as wrapped?? :cool: :D

Chatterbox Childcare
23-12-2009, 04:49 PM
I remembered that I hadn't written the family cards so have to hunt them out tomorrow and wrap my sons girlfriends presents as I forgot all about hers - whoops!

TheBTeam
23-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Have my childrens to do, but part of their main present is stored away a couple of miles away in a garage, probably snowed in and with the amount of snow we have I doubt they are going to be able to use them for sometime!!