PDA

View Full Version : Made a cake

TheBTeam
22-12-2009, 02:14 PM
:blush: Wow I have done something I have not done in years I have made a cake!!!:clapping:

A chocolate fudge cake for my son, okay it is a Jane Asher packet but we all have to start somewhere!!

venus89
22-12-2009, 02:16 PM
:clapping: Well done you :clapping: Enjoy.... I try not to make cakes as I then go and stuff myself :blush:

TheBTeam
22-12-2009, 02:21 PM
I have made one I wont like much!

PixiePetal
22-12-2009, 02:22 PM
:clapping:

There will be no stopping you now :laughing: We all had to start somewhere. I love baking/cooking and my sister was hopeless but now found her niche - she makes truffles, chutneys, sloe gin, chilli jam -no stopping her now :laughing:

Enjoy the cake!

LittleMissSparkles
22-12-2009, 03:16 PM
you have done better than me, I really cant bake to save my life lol eben out of a packet it still goes wrong :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

TheBTeam
22-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Well, it looks a bit of a hash, cos my dd made some little strawberry tom and jerry cakes, so i thought i would get a choc fudge cake mix for son to make, he didnt want to so i did it, but then i remembered i binned my sandwich tins when we had the kitchen done 3 years ago, so i then used a half size baking tray to make the whole thing and cut it in half when it was cooked!:laughing: :laughing:

He now has a rectangle cake, i looked out of the window at dh and ds with the snowman and the top broke in half, so that is iced together, but as my mum would say 'a blind man would like to see it!'

sarah707
22-12-2009, 04:19 PM
sounds lovely!

It all goes down the same way! :laughing: :D

angeldelight
22-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Sounds yummy

Enjoy

Angel xx

TheBTeam
22-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Ds said it tastes okay, not the best ever but it'll do, so glad i bothered!! Still never mind, kept me busy, i probably would have nodded off at some point!

zillervalley
22-12-2009, 06:01 PM
you know when I had my dd younger and 7 mindees in I used to bake all the time

:blush: I donr seam to find time these days

so well done you or making the time