PDA

View Full Version : anybody leave nr Kiddicare store

carebear25
22-12-2009, 12:20 PM
Hi

Does anyone live near the kiddicare store who would be able to do me a huge favour.

I have just ordered pram and I get a free swaddle blanket but have to pick up in store. I live 3 hrs drive away

Would be grateful if any1 is near and is planning a visit to store to collect for me an I will forward cost of postage.

:) :)

Spangles
22-12-2009, 01:21 PM
I live about 25 mins away but unfortunately I can't help you.

We're going away for Christmas, plus I've injured my toe and can't drive.

Sorry! Hope someone is able to help you. Bit silly that you have to pick it up? Have you phoned to see if they will send it to you? Doesn't make much sense!

carebear25
22-12-2009, 02:40 PM
ok thanks Spangles, there is no great rush for it if sum1 wud b kind enough.

Email says no cash alternative and subject 2 availability so am only askin if sum1 is goin already.

xx

venus89
22-12-2009, 02:46 PM
That's a bit cheeky of them - you'd think they could post itwith the pram..... Hope somebody canhelp you. I didn't even know they had a store so I'm thinking I'm not that close......

carebear25
22-12-2009, 02:48 PM
That's a bit cheeky of them - you'd think they could post itwith the pram..... Hope somebody canhelp you. I didn't even know they had a store so I'm thinking I'm not that close......

its in peterborough, they normally give sun visors for car an post them - its no big deal if i cant get it its not problem

venus89
22-12-2009, 02:55 PM
Ah well, I'm in Kent so not all that close.......

kindredspirits
22-12-2009, 04:03 PM
its opposite my big tescos - i'll pick it up for you if it can wait until next week??

carebear25
22-12-2009, 05:49 PM
its opposite my big tescos - i'll pick it up for you if it can wait until next week??

course it can wait til next week like i said in no hurry for it just dont wanna miss out on a freebie - i will forward u the email u need to take wit u - thank you so much xxx

kindredspirits
22-12-2009, 09:59 PM
lol, just realised you're only 21 weeks gone so you def. don't need it before xmas! hehe
i'll pm you my e-mail addy tomorrow :thumbsup:

carebear25
23-12-2009, 12:53 PM
woo hoo pram arrived this morning have unpacked it an was a gorgeous colour defo a girlie pram so the 5% chance of bein a boy beta stay away.

Also got the car screens in there.

Im so excited gonna test it out with my mindee this morning make sure i like it an how roomy it is or it wil b goin back xx

carebear25
23-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Well the pram is very roomy, both my ds an mindee fit in it an they r quite big for 2yr olds.

Just been back on website to make sure folding it correctly an would you believe the cost of pram is £20 cheaper 2day, how cheeky is that.

I have sent an email askin y? C wat response I get if they wont give a refund am gonna ask for them 2 post swaddle blanket.

Wat do u think my chances are x

kindredspirits
23-12-2009, 04:54 PM
probably pretty high - at the end of the day distance selling says you can return an item within 7 days of receipt - so you've only got to threaten to send it back and then buy it at the cheaper price :thumbsup:

carebear25
23-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Just got an email £20 refunded im amazed xx

It wud probably cost me £20 to send it back read the returns policy an u have 2 pay for it yourself.

Thank you for sayin u wud go for me but ive decided u dont need 2 worry, I got the refund an the triple set of window visors free.

I can get a swaddle blanket from nearer to home.

Merry xmas an have a brill new year xx

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: