PDA

View Full Version : WAHOOOOOOOOO I AM GETTING EXCITED ARE YOU ?

angeldelight
22-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Yippieeeeee I can not wait for the big day and I am getting really excited now

Do you all get up early on christmas morning ?

My lot like to stay in bed a bit later now they are older but they have no chance :laughing:

I always wake everyone up shouting " has he been "

Ooooooooooooh I can not wait :clapping:

Angel xxx

beccas
22-12-2009, 10:56 AM
cant wait i still creep downstairs incase he is still here!!!!!

can you remember doing this when you were little dying to see what you got but darn't go in room incase he was still there!!!!:laughing: :laughing:

LittleAcorns
22-12-2009, 11:01 AM
IM SOOOOOO EXCITED NOW!!!!

I love leaving the mince pie, carrot and brandy out, sprinkling the reindeer food on the lawn, popping the Special Sants key on the door...then in the morning putting the special snow outside with footprints in!! love it love it love it.......I usually wake up mega early and have to go and get my kids up!!! :D

Tink
22-12-2009, 11:08 AM
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh me too:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
I cannot wait.
I've always been the first up every year, I just can't sleep, you watch my DD will stay in bed!!!!
My dad used to say "HE HASN'T BEEN YET"
I'd say i needed a wee to check then run back upstairs and say "HE HAS"

I'm just so excited but it's dragging now!!!!

Mollymop
22-12-2009, 12:55 PM
I am so excited and I just can't hide it:jump for joy:

One year I woke up and heard snoring coming from my parents bedroom, I knew mum and dad were downstairs as I could hear them...I thought it was Santa having a nap...so who the heck was snoring in my parent's room??

Mum and Dad came up the stairs to bed and I asked if he had been yet and they said that he hadn't yet.:panic: :panic:

Wonder who it was then?

venus89
22-12-2009, 12:57 PM
I want it to be today - I'm bored :(

TheBTeam
22-12-2009, 01:05 PM
We have been lucky with my two, neither of them get up really early and both are patient while we shower and get dressed before they can open any presents.

The snow is causing trouble and because we have had some mindees sick and some stuck in snow we have got no money!!!! I am spending more because of boredom being in doors we are taking walks to our little sainsburys and keep buying things!

LOOPYLISA
22-12-2009, 01:06 PM
:clapping:

Ive now gone and got a cold though !

Today we are having a good clean, lounge, dining room, dd is now laying the table for xmas day !

Just the shop to do and we are ready :thumbsup:

Gizmo
22-12-2009, 01:23 PM
I am sooo excited (I will be even worse come 5 o'clock when the kids go)

We always get the kids up early cos I cant lie in bed waiting to see if Santas been

When we where kids my sis and I got up at 3 and Santa had filled our stockings we always got a book and a selection box, we jumped into mum and dads room Santas been Santa been can we go downstairs I was eating a Mars bar and sis had a Milky Way at 3 in the morning there was no way we could go back to sleep after that, we never got chocolate in our stocking the following year :laughing:

caz3007
22-12-2009, 01:26 PM
My older DS (17) usually is the first up. Not usually but at xmas he is. He then insists on waking little DS (7) so they can open their stockings. Then he usually makes me a cuppa and takes the little one downstairs for a while. This year, none of the under the tree pressies will be opened until my DD and her fiance arrive and we have all had brekkie.

angeldelight
23-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Do you think if I go back to sleep the big day will come around quicker ha ha ha

I want the day to hurry up so I can open my presents :laughing:

Angel xx

PixiePetal
23-12-2009, 11:56 AM
The snow is now going but everywhere has ice. Even the gritter has got stuck on my old estate :rolleyes:

No buses so no shopping, too icy to walk anywhere and it's 5 miles to town anyway :(

We have plenty of food though, and booze :thumbsup: When my sister has been back to collect her dog and drop our mum off to me, I will get kids to rush round with the hoover and then I don't care what happens to the weather.

Bring on Christmas :D

PixiePetal
23-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Yippieeeeee I can not wait for the big day and I am getting really excited now

Do you all get up early on christmas morning ?

My lot like to stay in bed a bit later now they are older but they have no chance :laughing:

I always wake everyone up shouting " has he been "

Ooooooooooooh I can not wait :clapping:

Angel xxx

My kids stay in bed too and I shout to them :laughing: I get 'oh, muuum!' then it's stockings on our bed - getting more of a squash each year, they are almost adult now :laughing: showers and downstairs, sort the dog brekkie and more presents :thumbsup:

mama2three
23-12-2009, 12:01 PM
I need the extra day! still plenty to do here , anyone fancy doing a bit of wrapping for me? or cleaning?:) am excited though!! i love christmas. dh is very bah humbug about it , but even he loves watching Q open his pressies! x x

Daddy Day Care
23-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Im not excited, and i can wait lol let it coem in a couple more months, BAH HUMBUG

Sorry woke up in bad mood, didnt get enough sleep lol (those on fb will know why im loling there) and it dont help we gotta go morrisons now :(

When is it the kids go back to school????

Grumpy Gareth
xxx

TheBTeam
23-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Oh DDC you do make me laugh! I thought i was miserable, lets hope the new year brings you lots of good luck with mindees, we need to see this man working!:laughing: :laughing:

My son is now being rather loud, but that is better than the rudeness and grumpiness we had earlier!!

We have just found out we may finish a bit earlier this evening so might make the cinema to see the Chipmunks, that will get another evening of waiting for christmas out of the way!:laughing: Son thinks he has a plan to see if fc exists this year, but luckily for us he told one of his friends who tells his mum everything and she told us!! Now we have to go hunting for the hidden stocking!

emler
23-12-2009, 01:15 PM
:clapping: I can't wait. Dd is sooooo excited and it has rubbed off on me. I always struggle to sleep on Christmas Eve cos I'm so excited :blush: I will be up at the crack of dawn shouting "has he been yet". :clapping:

carebear25
23-12-2009, 01:26 PM
I cant wait its my ds has only just turned 2 an he understands a bit of what is happenin, he knows santa puts presents under the tree an he comes down the chimney.

Gonna do al I can 2 make it special for him xx

My birthday is also xmas day, we normally do xmas eve as my birthday so that means i get 2 open presents 2moro xx

mummyroysof3
23-12-2009, 02:06 PM
I need the extra day! still plenty to do here , anyone fancy doing a bit of wrapping for me? or cleaning?:) am excited though!! i love christmas. dh is very bah humbug about it , but even he loves watching Q open his pressies! x x

im all done:thumbsup: pop the pressies round ill wrap them for you:D
hope you have a great christmas, ill hopefully see you at group in the new year whan i start advertising abit more
charlotte x