http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/385789/

Will you all be watching ?

Angel xx

sue m
22-12-2009, 05:40 AM
Oooh, is it going to be on again?! Fabulous, I love that show. :clapping:

breezy
22-12-2009, 07:36 AM
This is my fav of the reality shows me and dd snuggle down to watch it, nice in Jan when theres nothing else to do!

angeldelight
22-12-2009, 07:37 AM
This is my fav of the reality shows me and dd snuggle down to watch it, nice in Jan when theres nothing else to do!

Yes I agree

Cant wait

Angel xx

beccas
22-12-2009, 08:52 AM
i looooovvvvvveeeee this show and so mdo all my kids 2 noys 11 and 9 and my little girl 5 we all enjoy watching it.. i went to see it when it first went on tour at sheff arena i was in awe..

miffy
22-12-2009, 09:43 AM
Can't wait for this to start again!

Miffy xx

ORKSIE
22-12-2009, 09:49 AM
oh cant wait...I love this.
I will never forget the time David Seaman planted his partners face into the ice Ewwwwww was very nasty:panic: :panic:

Graham
08-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Well the wait is over it starts tonight and also a programme on Sunday, we will be watching, its certainly a favourite in our house. Of course the reason I like it is nothing to do with the skimpy outfits the girls wear. :rolleyes:

Hebs
08-01-2010, 05:25 PM
oh cant wait...I love this.
I will never forget the time David Seaman planted his partners face into the ice Ewwwwww was very nasty:panic: :panic:

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh i remember that :laughing:

i love this show :clapping:

miffy
08-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Well the wait is over it starts tonight and also a programme on Sunday, we will be watching, its certainly a favourite in our house. Of course the reason I like it is nothing to do with the skimpy outfits the girls wear. :rolleyes:

I'll be watching too but not for the same reasons as you! :laughing:

Miffy xx

breezy
10-01-2010, 08:11 PM

We'll put Paulines name down for it next year :eek:

Chatterbox Childcare
10-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Sharon or Emily to go. Both were clumsy and not confident

Pauline
10-01-2010, 10:05 PM
We'll put Paulines name down for it next year :eek:

Hey it's took me all my time to stand up this week let alone doing it with funny shoes on :panic:

Heaven Scent
10-01-2010, 10:17 PM

Oh Graham have you no morals - First you are sleeping with the boss now you've got your eyes out on sticks watching girls in skimpy outfits Tut Tut shame on you:eeeek:

wendywu
10-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Ooo Angel when i read this Thread title, i thought you were going to tell us a story about you venturing out into the elements. :laughing:

Graham
11-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Oh Graham have you no morals - First you are sleeping with the boss now you've got your eyes out on sticks watching girls in skimpy outfits Tut Tut shame on you:eeeek:

I'm a man, nuff said.:laughing:

breezy
11-01-2010, 08:34 PM
I'm a man, nuff said.:laughing:

So which of the girls was your favourite, purely on skating skills of course !

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
11-01-2010, 09:17 PM
:laughing: my daughter is nearly 4 and since the snow all she keeps talking about is going iceskating, anyway as a treat i let her watch the first 2 routines.

:laughing: Well she had me in fits of giggles trying to skate around the room copying them then turned to my husband and said daddy please can you lift me like that :laughing: his face was a picture. i think i will have to record nexts week and let her watch it during the week.

Graham
11-01-2010, 10:25 PM
So which of the girls was your favourite, purely on skating skills of course !

I haven't really got a favourite yet, I am working on it. :)

I was very disappointed that the little Russian girl professional skater isn't in it this year. :mad:

ORKSIE
11-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Poor synita (sp) didnt want her or Sharon to go,,,,both were good. Sory this is a late post....I sky +d it and watched it tonight:thumbsup:

breezy
12-01-2010, 10:20 AM
I haven't really got a favourite yet, I am working on it. :)

I was very disappointed that the little Russian girl professional skater isn't in it this year. :mad:

Dh is missing her too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

is it me being mean or did Sharon just look really odd? Shes got scary arms !!!!!!!!!!!

Carol
13-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Dh is missing her too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

is it me being mean or did Sharon just look really odd? Shes got scary arms !!!!!!!!!!!

As one of the judges said she looks like a tree with those arms:laughing:

angeldelight
14-01-2010, 07:53 AM

Funny

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Graham
14-01-2010, 02:33 PM

He's very rude, I'm surprised someone hasn't slapped him one by now.

Ms WG
14-01-2010, 02:37 PM
I thought Emily should have gone, spent the first minute of the routine stood still and looked like she was gonna burst into tears at any second.

Very sneaky of the producers though............ putting in Heather Mills alongside Emily who's a cousin of Paul McCartney :idea:

Pipsqueak
17-01-2010, 09:55 PM
cor blimey - Gary Lucy is a bit fit!:eek: :eek: phwoar

TheBTeam
17-01-2010, 09:59 PM
Bobby Davro reminds me of Todd Carty, I thought he was going to skate off at one point too! But i did like him!

ORKSIE
06-02-2010, 06:59 PM
cor blimey - Gary Lucy is a bit fit!:eek: :eek: phwoar

He sure is:blush: :blush:

sweets
06-02-2010, 07:28 PM
i used to love DOI but i seem to have given up with this series! theres just too much on a sunday night as i like wild at heart and larkrise so tend to just watch them.

ive missed the last 2 DOI but i might + it this week then flick through it during the week, bet if i foward all the ads and the 'coming up' bits i can get it down to about an hour!:laughing:

Graham
08-02-2010, 02:35 PM
i used to love DOI but i seem to have given up with this series! theres just too much on a sunday night as i like wild at heart and larkrise so tend to just watch them.

ive missed the last 2 DOI but i might + it this week then flick through it during the week, bet if i foward all the ads and the 'coming up' bits i can get it down to about an hour!:laughing:

Yes we always tape it and watch it delayed the same night so we can skip through the ads and the 'coming up' bits, it really annoys us :angry: , we can watch the 'coming up' bits when they arrive, why do they have to show us a preview. GRRRR!!

EllaBella
08-02-2010, 02:57 PM
ccoooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrr GARY LUCY is gorgeous:blush: :blush: there is a fb page dedicated to him ... gary lucy to win dancing on ice 2010.

my handsome man is his double , I am a lucky lady :clapping: :blush: :D

Pipsqueak
28-02-2010, 09:51 PM
Emily to leave tonight

shame about Mikey and Gary lucy looked a bit wobbly tonight

ORKSIE
28-02-2010, 10:40 PM
Dont want gary to go....his little girl will be heart broken:(

So will I:blush:

miffy
01-03-2010, 07:49 AM
Dont want gary to go....his little girl will be heart broken:(

So will I:blush:

And me!

Miffy xx

Graham
08-03-2010, 08:33 AM
Did any one see the programme last night, I thought Hayley Tamaddon and her partner were absolutely fantastic, we've only just seen the film Slum Dog Millionaires and thought it was really good, so when they came out to skate to the theme tune we were really pleased.

I think she will win by a mile. What do others think.

EllaBella
08-03-2010, 08:36 AM
we want gary lucy to win, but hayley will, she danced amazingly last nigh and does deserve to win :thumbsup:

angeldelight
08-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Did any one see the programme last night, I thought Hayley Tamaddon and her partner were absolutely fantastic, we've only just seen the film Slum Dog Millionaires and thought it was really good, so when they came out to skate to the theme tune we were really pleased.

I think she will win by a mile. What do others think.

Yes I agree Graham she was fantastic and yes I think she will win

So confident and such a lovely person too

Angel xxx

aly
08-03-2010, 09:33 AM
I wasnt too surprised about the 2 left in the bottom, and agreed with Jason that mikey was better in the skate-off so surprised robin kept daniella.

Not sure whats happened to her as she was up there at the top with Hayley at 1 point and now struggling.

Hayleys performance was fantastic, I agree she will win.

x

Daddy Day Care
08-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Hayley is on a a totally different level to the others so far, she was fantastic once again last night.

I think the only thing that will stop her winning is either the pressure of getting 30/30 last night, must be ahrd knowing you cant better your score, and that will add pressure to her

or should she make a mistake and slip up, even the best fall over saw that @ the olympics.

Pipsqueak
08-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Hayley and her partner were fabulous to watch and yes i think she will win it.
Although there is something about her i just cannot warm to.

Think Dan and Keiron were amazing and Keiron really came into his own last night.

I think that Daniella should have been the one to go last night, but I reckon its her turn next week.

Pipsqueak
14-03-2010, 07:47 PM
hang on a sec - Daniella actually skated for a total of 30 seconds, she was either in the chair or being carried around by her partner:(

angeldelight
14-03-2010, 08:30 PM
hang on a sec - Daniella actually skated for a total of 30 seconds, she was either in the chair or being carried around by her partner:(

Thats what I said :laughing:

Angel xx

Graham
15-03-2010, 08:45 AM

Got to agree there, we said exactly the same thing. It is getting difficult to choose who has to go now, they are all good.

Daddy Day Care
15-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Yeah I cant beleive Daniella got top marks last ngiht when she didnt do any skating. The rest all skated well last night, it may be closer than what I thought.

gareth
xx

Chatterbox Childcare
15-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Yeah I cant beleive Daniella got top marks last ngiht when she didnt do any skating. The rest all skated well last night, it may be closer than what I thought.

gareth
xx

I thought Daniella was great. It was all about the prop and what a performance.

Canny how everyone left is an actor or actress!

ORKSIE
27-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Is it the Finale tomorraz:huh:

they Flyin :jump for joy:

angeldelight
28-03-2010, 10:58 AM

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

miffy
28-03-2010, 11:02 AM

I'll be watching!

Who do you think will win?

Miffy xx

angeldelight
28-03-2010, 11:05 AM
I'll be watching!

Who do you think will win?

Miffy xx

I want Hayley to win

Angel xx

miffy
28-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Me, too but I like watching Gary so I hope he makes the final two!

Miffy xx

angeldelight
28-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Me, too but I like watching Gary so I hope he makes the final two!

Miffy xx

Same here

Angel xx

miffy
28-03-2010, 11:13 AM
I never vote though - do you?

Miffy xx

angeldelight
28-03-2010, 11:49 AM
I never vote though - do you?

Miffy xx

Yes in my head :laughing: :laughing:

No I never vote everyone else does that on our behalf ha ha

Angel xx

ORKSIE
28-03-2010, 12:40 PM
I think hayley will win, she is so good:thumbsup:

Gary is just Eye Candy:blush:

Daddy Day Care
28-03-2010, 08:40 PM
If Hayley doesnt win its the biggest con since the x-factor

Pipsqueak
28-03-2010, 08:51 PM
I think hayley will win, she is so good:thumbsup:

Gary is just Eye Candy:blush:

not bad eye candy though but I do have a bit of a crush on Matt and even Dan isn't bad

It's a small world
28-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Sorry haven't been watching but just caught the results. What is hayley out of she looks familiar???

angeldelight
28-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Sorry haven't been watching but just caught the results. What is hayley out of she looks familiar???

Emmerdale

And she won :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Angel xxx

It's a small world
28-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Emmerdale

And she won :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Angel xxx

Thanks angel thought she was . Haven't been watching but just saw the clip looking back and she looks good.

Looking forward to hearing about tonights dream !!!

angeldelight
28-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Thanks angel thought she was . Haven't been watching but just saw the clip looking back and she looks good.

Looking forward to hearing about tonights dream !!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

XXX