PDA

View Full Version : Vacencies Available in the Thanet Area Margate

Allisongy
21-12-2009, 07:50 PM
About Me
Hi my name is Allison Copeland I am an Ofsted approved Registered Childminder in the Thanet area Margate. I am Married have a little boy who is called Finley he is 14 months old I am currently working with learning difficualty adults with challenging behaviours in the broadstairs area I have been doing this for the past 13 years. I love to horse ride, Read, Bike Ride, Go for walks. I have decided to become a childminder because I would like to spend more time with my son & would like a change of career. I love to spend time with my son watching him develop and grow so thought becoming a childminder & caring for other children watching them grow up watching them learn new things develop important skills.
I have 1 cat she doesnt spend much time in the house but am mentioning this due to any allergies your child may have. Finley my son has a goldfish called nemo.

My Experience
I am a newly registered childminder with Ofsted but do have 13 years experience with learning difficulty adults & children. I care for my own child & niece who are 14 months and 27 months. I am very caring, Trustworthy, Honest, Reliable & Organised.

My Qualifications
I have
GNVQ Foundation social care
NVQ level 2 care
NVQ Level 2 Customer Services
NVQ Level 3 Promoting independence
NCMA Diploma Registered Childminding

My Availability
I am currently free to take on full time of ages 0-8 years old I will do local school pickups and drop offs if nescessary. I am also available weekends for emergencys only. If you would like to contact me please do I am happy to show you around my home and meet your children. I have a little boy of 14months myself, I have plenty of playing space, sleeping areas, healthy meals available, toys for all types of learning with an ample sized garden with local parks & playing centres near by.

Any Questions Please dont hesitate to contact me

Thank you

Allisongy
06-01-2010, 11:55 AM
About Me
Hi my name is Allison Copeland I am an Ofsted approved Registered Childminder in the Thanet area Margate. I am Married have a little boy who is called Finley he is 14 months old I am currently working with learning difficualty adults with challenging behaviours in the broadstairs area I have been doing this for the past 13 years. I love to horse ride, Read, Bike Ride, Go for walks. I have decided to become a childminder because I would like to spend more time with my son & would like a change of career. I love to spend time with my son watching him develop and grow so thought becoming a childminder & caring for other children watching them grow up watching them learn new things develop important skills.
I have 1 cat she doesnt spend much time in the house but am mentioning this due to any allergies your child may have. Finley my son has a goldfish called nemo.

My Experience
I am a newly registered childminder with Ofsted but do have 13 years experience with learning difficulty adults & children. I care for my own child & niece who are 14 months and 27 months. I am very caring, Trustworthy, Honest, Reliable & Organised.

My Qualifications
I have
GNVQ Foundation social care
NVQ level 2 care
NVQ Level 2 Customer Services
NVQ Level 3 Promoting independence
NCMA Diploma Registered Childminding

My Availability
I am currently free to take on part time of ages 0-8 years old at times from
4pm till 8pm for a low reasonable hourly rate. I will do local school pickups if nescessary. I am also available weekends for emergencys only. If you would like to contact me please do I am happy to show you around my home and meet your children. I have a little boy of 14months myself, I have plenty of playing space, sleeping areas, healthy meals available, toys for all types of learning with an ample sized garden with local parks & playing centres near by.

Any Questions Please dont hesitate to contact me

Thank you :)

Christina
19-04-2010, 03:24 PM
have you got an contact email address details?

Allisongy
19-04-2010, 04:35 PM
My contact email is allisongy@hotmail.com

kentcfis
21-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Hi Allison,
We noticed that you were advertising vacancies that we were currently unaware of furthermore we noticed you had not returned your consent for publication to any parents enquiring at our service.

should you want to be advertised please do not hesitate to contact us on freephone 08000 32 32 30 to get your consent form popped in the post.

with consent you can be published in writing / over the phone / over the internet (council website only) OR over the internet (council website and national website)

Kind regards
Kent CFIS

Allisongy
21-04-2010, 03:24 PM
please can you send me one through the post again i think i have mislaid the last one or if its ok to publish myself from mailing from this then that will be fine if that can be done

Thank you
Allison

Allisongy
21-04-2010, 03:25 PM
i have had trouble filling it out aswell when i had one sent before im alittle unsure what bits need filling out and understanding what the questions mean as i havnt been childminding long

kentcfis
21-04-2010, 04:10 PM
you can always call the office who can talk you through the form if you need additional support !

i will re-issue the questionnaire :)