PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else bored!

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
21-12-2009, 02:45 PM
any one else bored?

Ive done all my xmas food shopping, wrapped all my xmas presents, all my house work and washing. My husbands at work and My 2 daughters are playing hide and seek around the house. I should be enjoying 5 minutes peace and quiet but im bored :blush:

Since becoming a childminder in June this is the first holiday i have had and an not used to doing nothing!

What is everyone else up to?

Cazz
21-12-2009, 10:15 PM
BORED!!!! I haven't got time for that!!

I haven't done my supermarket shop yet (have bought a Christmas pudding and some nuts so far!), haven't even bought all my christmas presents let alone wrap them all, my house is clean and tidy downstairs but upstairs is a different story and my washing basket is full once again as my children have spent the last two days in and out playing in the snow!

I had hoped to be able to be bored from Wednesday onwards when I'm on holiday but due to the amount of snow we've had and my car having a flat battery I've not been able to get out far and everything's gone to pot!!

I wish I was more organised like you!!

sarah707
22-12-2009, 08:21 PM
I can help you with your boredom! :idea:

You are more than welcome to pop round here and update the children's learning journeys, give the house a good clean and tidy, sort out dd's business studies file...

And I'm sure I can find other ways to keep you busy :D

TheBTeam
22-12-2009, 09:07 PM
I need to update the childrens learning journeys, I have the stuff printed out and the activity bit written, but i need to link fully to the eyfs age/stage stuff and then turn this into next steps ready to start again in January! But January seems such long way away that I am not really getting very far!:blush:

I spend far too much time on here and playing spider solitaire!