PDA

View Full Version : How Long after

Leannetrim
20-12-2009, 03:51 PM
I had my pre reg inspection in june, I got my reg cert sept roughly how long after do I expect a phonecall from ofsted about my grading inspection.

Is it 6 months from my pre reg visit

or

6 months from when I got my cert

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
20-12-2009, 04:07 PM
They say 6 months from when your registered but ive had a phone call in October asking me what children i have and when i work and that they would phone me within 2 weeks to arrange my inspection.

I heard nothing from them so I phoned them a week ago to explain i was on holiday in December and the end of Jan 2010 and they told me that they would let the inspector know but not to worry as my inspection had been deferred as they were busy?!

so mine wont be within the 6 months now!

Desi-101
21-12-2009, 07:59 PM
I was registered at end of April and I got my letter mid September informing me I am due my inspection, so yes its usually within 6 months of receiving your certificate. :)

Nat78
31-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Mine was just over nine months from registration certificate, most I have heard of though are within 6 months. Only mine and one other person I know over 6 months.

Zoomie
31-12-2009, 02:14 PM
My inspection was 6.5m after my registration.

I reckon you need abt 4 months to get your head around everything and then another 2 months fine tweacking things for Ofsted.

Mine was earlier this month and I am so glad to have it out of the way :D