PDA

View Full Version : ooooh aahhhhhh and an ouch

Pipsqueak
19-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Well first of all I am still all woozy from spending so much time with TT:thumbsup: I have been in heaven.

BUT - just before it started the kids had been playing in the garden (yes in the dark) as we had about 2'' snow in about half an hour and it kept falling.

Robert bless his heart lobbed a snowball at his friend and it split his friends head open - about 1'' vertically across the crown. The snowball had a lump of ice in.

I'd just gone out to let the dogs out and heard T crying, jumped over the fence to see what was wrong (you just know the difference when its a real hurt cry), saw him clutching his head so I marched him into his nannas kitchen and shouted her all the while trying to sort out his head and my freaked out kids. There was blood everywhere, Rob was freaking because he'd hurt T.
Sent T and his nanna up the hospital with Brian driving where they glued it.
I spent the next 2hrs trying to watch TT and console a very very distraught Robert.

T's head was glued - half an inch longer and apparently they would have stapled it.
My eldest two are sleeping round T's!

beccas
19-12-2009, 09:25 PM
ooh thats close.. my son has had his head glued 4 times yes hes clumsy but he loves the scars aswell

sweets
19-12-2009, 09:27 PM
ah poor boys! bet it was a shock for them all.:panic:

Hebs
19-12-2009, 09:35 PM
oh no

whats the betting that T will be proudly showing off his war wounds in the morning :laughing:

nannymcflea
19-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Oh no. Accidents happen with all the best safety thoughts in the world, bless, it's not his fault.(snow is meant to be soft after all!)

Tatia
19-12-2009, 09:56 PM
The dreaded ice lump in the snowball! Poor T, poor Rob and poor you, trying to relax!

ORKSIE
19-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Oh bless them both. Hope you hit the record button:D

TheBTeam
19-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Ouch, least not to serious, bet the snow looks good with the red in it!

LittleMissSparkles
19-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Ooooooooouuucchhhhhhhhh hope he's ok hunnie xxx

sarah707
20-12-2009, 08:42 AM
Poor little man! I hope he's not got a bad head this morning xx