PDA

View Full Version : Oh no! - First Aid Kit

Chell
19-12-2009, 08:37 PM
Do I need to have my First Aid kit before my pre-reg visit?

I ordered one from eBay but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm not that hopeful that it will come now as our roads are trecharous with the snow and ice.

If necessary I can prove it is on order. DH has put my fire blanket on the wall today so at least that is sorted. :thumbsup:

sarah707
19-12-2009, 08:41 PM
I would suggest you write up 2 lists...

Things to do

Wish list

And add things like first aid kit, resources you want to buy etc to the lists.

Then if asked you can show that you are thinking ahead :D

Chell
19-12-2009, 08:48 PM
I would suggest you write up 2 lists...

Things to do

Wish list

And add things like first aid kit, resources you want to buy etc to the lists.

Then if asked you can show that you are thinking ahead :D

Thanks, I've just thought I could print out proof that I have ordered it just incase, how stupid am I?! Actually, don't answer that! :p

One of the questions in my prep book mentioned resources so I have thought of that. I've also printed a few bits from Sparklebox. Our garden is small so we've not got loads of outdoor play equipment. I've got a few bits to laminate and stick inside the play house such as a bug hunt sheet - I thought I'd hang up a dry wipe pen with this.

I've also got some things like running between cones, throwing a ball with a friend, etc. These are ideas to make use of what we do have. DS thinks these are fab.

sarah707
19-12-2009, 08:51 PM
sounds like you are well on the way to being organised! :D

Chell
19-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Thanks, I've been a bit worried looking at photos on here of the lovely play rooms with wall displays and floor to ceiling shelves full of resources. We live in quite small three bedroom new build. Our downstairs is fairly spacious as we have a garage conversion but even so that is our playroom and dining room. I don't have a big enough garden for loads of equipment. The garden is on a slope of when the weather is like it has been it isn't really suitable for playing in.

sarah707
20-12-2009, 08:46 AM
I think you are worrying too much!

You have a house full of your own children and they cope with the garden and the space :laughing:

Some childminders work from flats... others from bungalows... others from tiny 2 up 2 down terraces... others from huge houses with playrooms...

It doesn't make any difference to the quality of your work :D