PDA

View Full Version : Has the day off as ........................

~Chelle~
18-12-2009, 07:19 AM
No one can get to me without using a sledge :laughing: :laughing:

The snow here is really bad, got about 5 - 6 inches, maybe more.

Was due to have our xmas party today as 4 of the mindees were finishing for the holidays - oh well at least I have lots of food in :laughing: :laughing:

PixiePetal
18-12-2009, 08:13 AM
I am in E Sussex and same here - my 2 teens are out making snowmen and it's still snowing. No work for me :D

Live on the edge of the south downs so great for tobogganing :clapping:

amirose
18-12-2009, 08:21 AM
I have lost 3 mindees today due to the school being closed, what a shame :p
The parent of the 2 year old, however, is quite insistent she is still coming :eek:
I just took my two whippets out for a walk and it was so cute because the snow came nearly the whole way up thier legs :laughing:
Jade loved it, Aleigh hated it :D

http://www.littlegiggleschildminding.co.uk/ourfamily.htm

TheBTeam
18-12-2009, 08:45 AM
We were due to have 5 lo's today and none of them can get here, we should have had 3 schoolies and only one stupid mum has walked for an 1 1/2 with 2 little ones and a very small schoolie to get the 2 los to their childminder and the older one here, she has assumed that we will have the older one all day without asking first!!

What some parents will do to get to work, anything but take a day off to look after her kids, the poor child is beyond frozen and is a tiny frail little thing!

You can tell I am a bit miffed, and then my big tesco order has been cancelled, not their fault but flipping annoying!

~Chelle~
18-12-2009, 09:54 AM
That is shocking, the poor child must have been frozen!

Some people never cease to amaze me!:eek:

Minstrel
18-12-2009, 04:17 PM
One before schooler came and the other didn't. i wish it had been the other way around because the one who came is the one i have to drive :(

But during the day I also got two calls that both after schoolers had stayed off too :clapping: