PDA

View Full Version : YEY Inspection was fab!!!

LittleStar's
17-12-2009, 04:28 PM
After all that worrying it went really well.

She was really pleased with my paperwork and said that it was brilliant considering how long I have been minding! She liked my RA's and said they where very detailed.
I was a little worried about my christmas tree as I hav tinsel, beads and lights near the bottom but she saw my RA and said its good that you have done a RA for decorations, vry thorough.

She liked what I have in my development records but as I said the other day I was worried that im not doing enough , she said I should try different methods so that I feel comfortale but what I am doing is very good.

She said that my working in artnership with parents is good , this includes daily diary, newsletter , verbal communication and parent questionaires

She said I was calm and patient which she said was brilliant and could see that me and mindee had good relationship with lots of interactiona and eye contact.

I got one recomendation which was to do SEF so got graded GOOD in all but one area.

Overall grade GOOD :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Im so pleased with myself and now Im oing to have a well deserved rest over christmas!!!

And thanks to all you guys , I have sat here reading so many posts from this forum which is where I got most of my ideas and tips from. ( I mentioned this to my inspector and she said its brilliant that there is a place to discuss concerns and gain advice from childminders all over .)

Tink
17-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Well done you. I'm really pleased for you xxxx
Go get that drink now x

Dare4Distance
17-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Well done! :clapping:

bexx
17-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Well Done, you did great. I wish I had the same inspector. Mine was very nice and friendly today, but didn't give me any feedback on the things I was doing well. She did however give me feedback on areas I could improve, and then told me how well I had done since my last inspection. She said 'I think you may be doing too much paperwork', and 10 minutes later said, 'you need to evaluate your planning'
I didn't know if I was coming or going! A lovely person, but talk about hot and cold
I'm pleased you got a good straightforward inspector!

Merry-Minder
17-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Well done - sounds like you did really well.:thumbsup:

Zoomie
17-12-2009, 05:21 PM
:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Well done you and happy relaxing for Xmas :D

sarah707
17-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Well done you! :clapping:

Thank you for the feedback as well, that will really help others :D

emler