PDA

View Full Version : Place your bets please!

kindredspirits
17-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Who thinks that my DH will remember its our 3rd Anniversary tomorrow???? :huh:
I have reminded him the last two years, this year I have not mentioned it. He knows I have bought him a present and that its not an xmas gift (as we are not getting xmas gifts for each other).
I'm hoping he's going to surprise me but i don't hold out much hope. :laughing:

Tink
17-12-2009, 03:59 PM
I hope he does my husband is great at remembering dates. We even celebrate the first day we got together, he's a real sweetie.

LOOPYLISA
17-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Hope he does x

angeldelight
17-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Maybe you should just ask him :laughing:

My hubby would never forget anything because I am cheeky enough to remind him every 5 min ha ha

Hope you get something nice

Angel xx

LittleAcorns
17-12-2009, 04:15 PM
oooh I hope he remembers, but if he's like my hubs it took a while ... not calling men, but they arent all great with remembering...if I were you I'd remind him! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: x

kindredspirits
17-12-2009, 04:27 PM
nope, i want just for one year to see if he has the brain to remember - its not romantic if i have to remind him to buy me a card or a gift. ;)

kindredspirits
18-12-2009, 11:10 AM
he remembered!!!!!!!!!!

yep, he actually pretended he forgot this morning - lasted all of 10 mins then the hurt look on my face melted him and he came out with a card and flowers. :clapping: i am genuinely shocked, he always forgets my birthday and his kids birthdays so the fact he remembered says something about us (although he says he'll never forget the day he got 'sentenced'. :rolleyes: )

LittleAcorns
18-12-2009, 01:00 PM
wahoooooo, good on ya Mr Kindred :clapping: :clapping:

Hope you have a fab anniversary xxx

Zoomie
18-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Congratulations on your anniversary today :jump for joy: .

Mine is tomorrow. It seems my husband has never let me forgot the one time I did forget :blush: , not that he has ever bought me anything 'in advance', always later on in the day.

Loves to tell everyone that he would have got less time for murder :rolleyes:

(He does love me though ..... I think :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ).

PixiePetal
18-12-2009, 01:39 PM
My DH is hopeless with dates and anniversaries. The kids remind him now :rolleyes: We are usually on hols in Cornwall or travelling back on our anniversary so I never hold out much hope. Last year I was packing to come home, kids and DH went out and came back with some wooden toadstools that someone carves by the side of the road - always loved them.:thumbsup: DD had told him he had to buy me some and they scraped the last change out of the pot in the car to have enough money :laughing: They are lovely :thumbsup:

Glad yours remembered :thumbsup:

angeldelight
18-12-2009, 03:02 PM
HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH

:clapping: :clapping:

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY

ANGEL XXX

TheBTeam
18-12-2009, 03:07 PM
My husband never forgets especially after the year i got him a card which said 'anniversaries are like nappies' and in it i wrote 'full of ****', I did choose the card very carefully, it said just what i needed at the time.

His mum was mortified that i could send such a card, but over the years even she could see where i was coming from!