PDA

View Full Version : What should we all be doing instead????

maisiemog
17-12-2009, 01:52 PM
I'm avoiding clearing my desk which has all the clutter I've taken from my downstairs.

What should all you be doing instead of being on here???

Daftbat
17-12-2009, 02:28 PM
I should be clearing out two cupboards in the utlity room - i keep chucking stuff in there and its really bad. The worst thing is that i can't abide clutter and mess really - i don't think anyone has twigged that i've done it:eek:

LOOPYLISA
17-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Just done it, shopping, done now till 3 :clapping:

ajs
17-12-2009, 03:13 PM
nothing really as having a cup of tea before i go and get my after schoolie i don't have younger ones in the afternoon on a thursday, so i've been shopping come home made a cup of tea and just checking on here

Tink
17-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Day off again mindees all ill with chest infections.

Pudding Girl
17-12-2009, 04:12 PM
I should be going upstairs to pack as it's the only free time I have between now and when we go next Wednesday to do it in (aside from evenings obv but that's when I need to flop!)

I am plucking up the strength to heave myself off the sofa and go and do it...

sarah707
17-12-2009, 06:04 PM
I should be cleaning the house, it's a bit of a tip :o

Ah well, never mind! :D

flora
17-12-2009, 06:11 PM
I should be cleaning the house, it's a bit of a tip :o

Ah well, never mind! :D

Ditto, only I'm sure yours is slightly messy, mine is baaaad :blush:

sophiestars
17-12-2009, 06:53 PM
I should be finishing the last few bits in my Friday mindee's Learning journal folder so Mum can take it home for Christmas tomorrow, I need to make the chocolate truffles my son is going to give to his teacher and teaching assistant tomorrow, I need to dye my hair, the dye has been sitting in the bathroom for about 2 weeks and haven't had time to do it yet, plus my ironing pile is starting to resemble mount everest so i need to start on that! Just not enough hours in the day, but I'm looking forward to 2 weeks off from Monday yippee!