PDA

View Full Version : Ideal Pressie

Pipsqueak
16-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Whats your ideal pressie?

Mine would be a relaxing weekend away - JUST ME (or maybe a friend along).

What is your ideal pressie from your mindees (or their family).

I love getting little homemade cards drawings etc from them - that they have done at home and not at yours lol

This morning as well - which is an early xmas pressie - my mindee who has speech problems said a word - yes - after weeks of encouragement and repetition etc - he has finally said a word that is clear:clapping:

TheBTeam
16-12-2009, 01:57 PM
If money were no object I would like a nice relaxing week away where the kids were entertained by others for a few hours a day and i could chill, somewhere warm but not boiling!

If it were from mindees then I would like red wine or chocolates!

Blaze
16-12-2009, 02:00 PM
MONEY! means I can get what I want - guilt free / hit the sales!:thumbsup:

Tink
16-12-2009, 02:23 PM
I wouldn't mind finding Wentworth Miller in my stocking:blush: as for the mindees I've already got a bottle of wine and a big tub of celbrations

nannymcflea
16-12-2009, 02:33 PM
A bath...big hot and bubbly...we only have a shower.:(

wendywu
16-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Two weeks in the sun with 10 good books. Please :D

LOOPYLISA
16-12-2009, 05:02 PM
A bath...big hot and bubbly...we only have a shower.:(

No bath :eek:

I sooooo look forward to my bath everynight :thumbsup:

mamasheshe
16-12-2009, 05:20 PM
i would love a day in bed (not on christmas day) to just read rubbish magazines and paint my nails watch films ands to be brought yummy food would be sooooooooooooo luxurious

manjay
16-12-2009, 06:12 PM
I have just received an ideal (for me) pressie from one of my Mum's. It is a gorgeous basket filled with loads of goodies she has made. Chutneys, jams, lemon curd, beetroot, pickles, fruit liquers. I am well chuffed:clapping:

Trouble
16-12-2009, 06:55 PM
peace:D :D :D

RedDragon
16-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Ideal gift if money was no object?

A day meeting band members from my favourite bands - all have a meal together and then watch them jam together until the early hours.

In the real world? Another pair of goth metal boots before I get too old to wear them.

Most probably receive? Bubble bath lol

LittleMissSparkles
16-12-2009, 07:25 PM
a big bunch of flowers and a bottle of fizz would be lovely of my mindees but that wont happen so I'll have to settle for a Merry Christmas, thats if they can manage 2 words lol x

nannymcflea
16-12-2009, 07:32 PM
No bath :eek:

I sooooo look forward to my bath everynight :thumbsup:

:crying: I miss my bath.

Tatia
16-12-2009, 08:48 PM
A Himalayan trek with the Bedouins! We keep threatening to go every year and haven't made it yet. :(

But I like Wendy's idea, too...2 weeks on a tropical beach, as many books as I could manage to read and daquiri after pina colada!

ajs
16-12-2009, 08:58 PM
A Himalayan trek with the Bedouins! We keep threatening to go every year and haven't made it yet. :(

But I like Wendy's idea, too...2 weeks on a tropical beach, as many books as I could manage to read and daquiri after pina colada!

aren't the bedouins in Egypt Tatia, sorry excuse my ignorance if i am being thick.

whatever i do it would have to be with my hubby as he is my best friend too and the person i feel most comfortable with. but he has bought me the most perfect present already we are going to New York together ofr our 20th anniversary on our own, for a week of peace and shopping YAY

as for perfect present from my mindees anything with just a tiny bit of thought something that shows they haven't just gone into morroisons and bought the first thing they saw.
last year one mum bought me a costa voucher i don't drink coffee but just going in to relax on a saturday is lovley.

TheBTeam
16-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Just had a bottle of Cava and large box of Thorntons chocolates, almost perfection!

Tatia
17-12-2009, 07:03 AM
aren't the bedouins in Egypt Tatia, sorry excuse my ignorance if i am being thick.

Duh, yes, sorry! I meant the Sherpas! They have pack mules! My husband is cracking up at me right now saying 'Yes, let's trek across the Himalayas with camels!':laughing: He actually snorted with laughter!

Bananabrain
17-12-2009, 02:59 PM
I have just received an ideal (for me) pressie from one of my Mum's. It is a gorgeous basket filled with loads of goodies she has made. Chutneys, jams, lemon curd, beetroot, pickles, fruit liquers. I am well chuffed:clapping:

Wow that's cool Manjay. I would love that too.