PDA

View Full Version : Whos babysitting NYE?

FizzysFriends
16-12-2009, 08:00 AM
Is anyone booked up for babysitting New Years Eve? And what are you charging? Im thinking double time, sitters are texting jobs at £10p/h which isn't double time:(

grindal
16-12-2009, 08:06 AM
I am just thinking as a parent that I would much prefer a childminder to look after my kids if I ever go out on NYE again than a babysitter. I would stick to double time

PixiePetal
16-12-2009, 08:18 AM
My normal babysitting rate would be £7/hr so I would probably double plus a bit and say £15/hr - not that I want to do it anyway. :laughing:

Hebs
16-12-2009, 08:19 AM
I'm now advertising for new years eve now, thanks :thumbsup:

i am working new years day anyway :laughing:

ORKSIE
16-12-2009, 08:22 AM
I am not working NYE its my DS 18th birthday!:clapping:

miffy
16-12-2009, 08:31 AM
I am not working NYE its my DS 18th birthday!:clapping:

Aawww have a great time celebrating!

Miffy xx

angeldelight
16-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Oh no babysitting or childminding for me

We always have a party :clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

estrelas
16-12-2009, 09:15 AM
I am out :eek:
For the first time since my daughter was born 6 years ago.
And we are going to a nightclub :eek:

I just want to dance like i am 18 again :laughing:

babs
16-12-2009, 09:25 AM
dont think i would ever work new years eve ..... hubby is a dj so hes always booked, this year in a hotel so we are booked in there for the nite from 2pm all 14 of us... full use of hotel i.e pool.gym,spa so relax then get ready and party until early hours of new years day..nigth time meal and breakfast included, might even stop for new years day lunch not decided yet....:clapping: :clapping: will be strange as lost my dad in april thats why we are all getting together this year takin mums mind off things ...

Mollymop
16-12-2009, 09:32 AM
I wouldn't want to work new years eve even though we are not going out anywhere, I still like to have a few B&C's;) . I think £10 per hour is good! It is New years eve after all:)

LOOPYLISA
16-12-2009, 09:36 AM
PARTY :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

FizzysFriends
16-12-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm now advertising for new years eve now, thanks :thumbsup:

i am working new years day anyway :laughing:

I think im working new years day too and I don't drink and didn't want to go out so might aswell make some money!

RedDragon
16-12-2009, 05:10 PM
just think - you could look after 10 of them at £15 an hour lol (keeping within ofsteds numbers of course)

and then take a holiday in the sun with the money lol:D

Joannechildmind
16-12-2009, 05:24 PM
just think - you could look after 10 of them at £15 an hour lol (keeping within ofsteds numbers of course)

now theres a thought :rolleyes: almost seems worth it

angeldelight
16-12-2009, 05:32 PM

Hey maybe I just might do this after all instead of a party ha ha

Angel xx

little miss chatterbox
16-12-2009, 07:22 PM
i might as well work NYE - we wont do anything! Anyone want a sitter?

maisiemog
16-12-2009, 08:07 PM
I am....shame its my nephew and I wont get paid a penny for it. Mind you if I could charge that much I might leave hubby in charge of him and our little un and earn myself some pennies! LOL! Mind you I dont do late nights and have never made it to midnight before so probably not a good idea!!!

nannysue
16-12-2009, 08:26 PM
I tend to be very popular every New Years Eve !! :D i don't go out , don't drink anyway and hated it when pubs were all crowded and smokey , so as long as they can stay here (then i can go to bed if to want ) i'm happy to do it . I work on New Years Day if needed , this year i'm not. i take my decs and tree down on Jan 1st so this year i can do it without any "help"!!

All of you who are partying :clapping: :clapping: have a great time x

Heaven Scent
16-12-2009, 09:00 PM
My DH is off on NYE night we may just go to the pub down the road they will probably have a band on and they will probably let us take the children in they did at Halloween. My DS is at school with one of their DS's, so when sitters called me today to aske me if I'd be interested in babysitting on NYE - I'm afraid the thought of the highlife beckoned and I just had to turn them down flat.

Lou
16-12-2009, 09:04 PM
No way its family/party time. We always go out, to a party or something and take the children (ours) with us!!!