PDA

View Full Version : WEDNESDAY ALL DAY

angeldelight
16-12-2009, 07:17 AM
Morning Everyone

Its a cold one here this morning with snow forcast every day - think they have said that to cover themselves :laughing:
Hope we get some though whatever day it is

What are you all doing today we are making some chocs / sweets for the parents so a messy day for us with good results I hope ha

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

Miffy, Carol , Emler sooooooo sorry I will message you at some point today xxx

Hebs
16-12-2009, 07:21 AM
:clapping: yippeeeeee middle of the week

i only have C til lunch time and G isn't well bless her.

taking C to have some professional photo's done (this is son's lil sister) it's a suprise for mum :D

then i have lil R from nursery then B, N, and C after school too :laughing:

estrelas
16-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Morning
My mega busy day today :(
Once todays over it kind of eases down a bit
Can not wait till Friday tho

Still working next week but only bits and bobs

Hope everyone has a good day x

charleyfarley
16-12-2009, 07:31 AM
Morning Everyone

It's freezing here today, brrrrrrrrrr :panic:

What chocs/sweets are you making Angel? We're doing ours next week and I'm looking for some new ideas :thumbsup:

We're making our foam photo frames today

Only a week till I finish work yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :clapping: Sorry but I really need a break :blush:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

huggableshelly
16-12-2009, 07:34 AM
oh noooooooooo its too cold to get out of bed brrrr and a child arrived at 7:10 sheesh 20 mins early now whats that all about? I opened the door in pj's LOL

Mom did apologise and said she text me at 6am to see if she could drop off early! hmm think I'll add £4000 on to her bill woohoo xmas will be a good one this year!

ok now I'm awake and dressed and officially ready for work with the new one arriving today for 2 hours ... how come I decided not to work on wednesdays and seem to be working a full day again huh

oh well off to grumble elsewhere LOL stay warm everyone xxx

miffy
16-12-2009, 08:01 AM
Morning everyone

Well, this is my last day at work this year :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Sorry, all of you who are still working.

Just got two little ones today and the after-schoolers, not even a school run to do this morning.

We'll just be finishing off crafts and cards today then tonight I can pack all the toys away and have my house back for a couple of weeks :)

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

LOOPYLISA
16-12-2009, 08:05 AM
Morning :cold: :cold:

No snow here-yet, although hubby had a bit yesterday where he was working :(

Off to take dd to school in a bit, see you later if ive not frozen :D

PixiePetal
16-12-2009, 08:20 AM
Extra day for me - lo arriving in 10 mins.

Off to get keyrings for him to decorate for mum and dad as the ones I got, the plastic bit won't fit in :angry:

It was -5 when DH went to work, way too cold for me but better than rain:rolleyes:

LittleMissSparkles
16-12-2009, 08:31 AM
its cold, dark, damp, wet and horrible this morning here :(

got 4 before school and full to bursting after school , wed and thurs are my busiest days of the week at the minute x

Minstrel
16-12-2009, 11:27 AM
I HAVE SNOW :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Not a lot and its not settling but WOO HOOO!!!!

angeldelight
16-12-2009, 11:28 AM
I HAVE SNOW :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Not a lot and its not settling but WOO HOOO!!!!

Oh I am soooooo jealous

We have rain

Angel xx

nannymcflea
16-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Been catching up on learning journals. Shopping for food for Sundays party...bought a chocolate fountain.:clapping: (my girls are going to love me)

Cold here, drizzling too, snow forecast tomorrow. I love living "up north".:D

Tink
16-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Hi girls no work for me today but hubby woke up with an early Christmas present. He's booked me in for my nails doing at 3:30 bless him, he thought I could do with cheering up, bless him.
Hope your all having a great day.

Were making peppermint cremes next week. Really easy icing sugar (thick) mixed with peppermint extract, roll into balls and placed into a box we made last week,

Hebs
16-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Took mindee C for her photos and OMG they are fab,

Bought 5 photos in total, giving 2 to her mum, and keeping other 3 for us (she is my son's lil sister too incase you were wondering why ha ha ha )

Taking my kids for more photos tonight! Yippeeee ha ha I love having their photos done lol x