PDA

View Full Version : question for the Virgo's out there

ajs
15-12-2009, 09:36 PM
we have already established that we are a little obsessive but i was just wondering, when you tidy the playroom do you empty all of the play bags and dolls buggy's out and put the toys away or do you leave the little toys in the children's play handbags.

my mindees love collecting up handbags and filling them with play kitchen stuff
they put babies bottles into the ride on seats and toys in to the buggy baskets
i cannot tidy up and ;leave the stuff that is in the bags and buggy baskets, i have to empty it all and put it all away properly

what do you do, although i already suspect i know the answer

Blaze
15-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Grace is a Virgo & cannot cope if her area (we are having work done, so she has a sectioned off area at the moment) is a mess - she will play - make a mess & then cry untill I sort it all out!:rolleyes:

PS - I am a Libra & I HAVE to tidy up properly!:rolleyes: :laughing:

ajs
15-12-2009, 09:46 PM
i always think i am more libra then virgo so that is interesting to hear.

bless Grace that sounds so funny

ps how are you are you looking forward to saturday ( don't forget we are in lounge)

Blaze
15-12-2009, 09:47 PM
ROFL - (Thanks for the reminder);) FW is - think I'm gonna need some dutch courage LOL:D

Twinkles
15-12-2009, 10:01 PM
Can't bear it if things are in bags - they even put bits from games in the handbags :panic: ....and building bricks :eek:

We're going to sing a very loud chorus of ' we know what you're doing ' on Saturday Blaze :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
15-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Im a cancer and im so fusy and even think i have ocd :laughing:

Although my suitcase of a handbag is filled with junk :rolleyes:

sarah32
15-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Im a virgo and I have to clear everything away right, that means emptying the bags at the end of the day.

I also have a thing about things not being left on the floor, everything has its place.:laughing: :laughing:

Zoomie
15-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Something has obviously gone wrong with me :panic: :panic: :panic:

If I have bags avaible whilst I am putting away resources / resource boxes, fine, I sort the contents out, otherwise it goes into a allsorts box, which I sort out when I am looking for something, or all the right boxes just happened to be nearby.

(I was like this years ago, but three children and countless mindees later I can't be asked)

Annie_T
16-12-2009, 12:03 AM
depends what mood im in ... i tend to just do a quick clean then chill do what need to do then go back and clean properly lol

i get all angry fast too (only if im caused too)
i hate being away from fella to much - he goes night fishing and i get all upset lol

i do like a clean house ... but mine just aint .. i got no where store anything at mo as we in middle of sorting out (throwing bits in charity bags or selling on ebay)

LittleAcorns
16-12-2009, 06:35 AM
Im a cancer and im so fusy and even think i have ocd :laughing:

Loopy Im a cancer and hubs even comments when Im straightening things in the supermarket that my OCD is coming out!!!!

I have to say I love tidy BUT dont look in my cupboards/drawers as things get shuvved in when I cant be bothered, as long as the surface is tidy thats fine....but then I go on a tidy spree and sort ALL of those out, usually whilst having a strop...moaning about "things just being shuvved in a drawer!!!!" hahahaha....hate clutter!!!!

Heaven Scent
16-12-2009, 08:20 AM
we have already established that we are a little obsessive but i was just wondering, when you tidy the playroom do you empty all of the play bags and dolls buggy's out and put the toys away or do you leave the little toys in the children's play handbags.

my mindees love collecting up handbags and filling them with play kitchen stuff
they put babies bottles into the ride on seats and toys in to the buggy baskets
i cannot tidy up and ;leave the stuff that is in the bags and buggy baskets, i have to empty it all and put it all away properly

what do you do, although i already suspect i know the answer

Snap - As I said I'm so obsessive about things being put away properly - I hate it when I have other minders around and their kiddies pull everything out (I know they cant help it as being in a room full of new toys - to them at least is like being in an Aladins Cave) but I teach all mine to take one thing out and put it away when they are finished and the minder thinks she is helping by "Tidying Up" :angry: :angry: I hate it with a passion as I have to go round emptying all the boxes and putting all the stuff away properly - its so much easier to pick it all up off the floor and put it away "PROPERLY" from there!!!!

My DD is a virgo like me but she is NOTHING like me in this respect - she had a real big obsession with filling bags when she was little and then once they were full she'd just leave them ( its a schema but I'm not sure of the technical term for it) - even now she is totally rubbish at tidying up and all her drawers and wardrobe are a total mess - and as fo under her bed WELL :panic: :panic: :panic: I'm totally lost for words.

Annie_T
16-12-2009, 09:15 AM
oh just like to add that my fella is also a virgo ! :eek:

virgo's are not ment to get on to well .... but we do :D .. ok we have our moments haha

tbh i dont think everyone is as the star signs say