15-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Seems to be a lot of members ill at the moment

Are you one of them ?

Hope you all feel heaps better soon

Hugs to everyone who is feeling under the weather

Angel xx

miffy
15-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Thank you Angel - although I'm feeling much, much better today.

I'm losing my voice, though there are some that say that is a blessing :rolleyes:

I went to the little one's nativity today and the place was full of people sneezing and coughing so even if I'd been well I'd probably have caught something.

Hope everyone who's feeling poorly feels better soon!

Miffy xx

estrelas
15-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Thanks Angel, i'm still feeling like poop xx

LittleAcorns
15-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Awr Angel, thats so sweet

Im afraid Im a poorly sick one, have been for 2 weeks so its about on its way out now, Miffy I hope you dont loose your voice! I lost mine from last Thursday to today really, i've got a dark brown voice now and it has been called sexy by about 5 people, doesnt feel sexy though lmao!!! AND not much fun whispering when trying to tell my kids off they just laugh!

hope there arent too many poorly peeps xx

daisyboo1980
15-12-2009, 08:36 PM
:) thank u angel
i had to get antibotic for ear ache today ive not felt pain like it and dealing with the sickness i get if i dont eat every 2 hours which i dont mind as im ecxited at being pregnant lol

Trouble
15-12-2009, 09:02 PM
big hugs to everyone sick:(

Twinkles
15-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Pretty fed up with stuff actually. I'm feeling very sorry for myself :(

How did you get on today Angel and are those new tablets ok ?

charleyfarley
15-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Angel you are so thoughtful thinking of others when you have been poorly yourself recently. Hope you are feeling well again now :thumbsup:

I've had a sore throat for ages but yesterday was the first day I didn't wake up with it so hopefully it's gone now

Hoping all the poorly ones here get better in time for christmas :thumbsup:

Carol xx

angeldelight
15-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Pretty fed up with stuff actually. I'm feeling very sorry for myself :(

How did you get on today Angel and are those new tablets ok ?

Oh thanks for asking twinkle toes I got on ok but I have to have the monitor again due to me being so ill these last 2 weeks I was unable to use it - there is a waiting list so have to wait my turn

New tablets - well because I got so ill with the first lot I was worried about taking the new ones - then I got ill with my throat and chest infection so did not want to risk it. Only just fully recovered so I am unsure what to do to be honest

Angel xxx

angeldelight
15-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Angel you are so thoughtful thinking of others when you have been poorly yourself recently. Hope you are feeling well again now :thumbsup:

I've had a sore throat for ages but yesterday was the first day I didn't wake up with it so hopefully it's gone now

Hoping all the poorly ones here get better in time for christmas :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Oh well I feel sorry for everyone who feels ill at this time of the year - I felt ill for a few weeks and it really takes it out on you so I know what its like
Worse with all the rushing around we all do at this time of the year

Hope you are feeling ok

Angel xx

angeldelight
16-12-2009, 07:18 AM
How is everyone feeling today ?

Angel xxx

estrelas
16-12-2009, 07:23 AM
like poop still, not sure whats up with me :panic:
haven't felt bad enough to cancel yet tho, just feel very weird lol

Thanks for asking angel
Hope your well xx

angeldelight
16-12-2009, 07:25 AM
like poop still, not sure whats up with me :panic:
haven't felt bad enough to cancel yet tho, just feel very weird lol

Thanks for asking angel
Hope your well xx

Maybe you were just weird in the first place ??? :laughing: :laughing: Kidding its what my daughters said to me when I was ill and said I felt weird ha ha

Hope you start to feel better soon maybe even if you had the day off Friday you could rest and just concentrate on yourself

Get well soon

Hugs

Angel xxx

estrelas
16-12-2009, 08:16 AM
Maybe you were just weird in the first place ??? :laughing: :laughing: Kidding its what my daughters said to me when I was ill and said I felt weird ha ha

Hope you start to feel better soon maybe even if you had the day off Friday you could rest and just concentrate on yourself

Get well soon

Hugs

Angel xxx

:laughing: :laughing:

Mollymop
16-12-2009, 09:46 AM
Hope everyone who is feeling ill is better soon.

I have had a headache since yesterday, hope it doesn't mean a cold or something, I think it's the weather - I always seem to get a headache (head chill would be more appropriate) when I have been out in the cold

Daddy Day Care
16-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Im not feeling ill but will still take some tlc if theres enough going around

GAreth
xx

angeldelight
16-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Im not feeling ill but will still take some tlc if theres enough going around

GAreth
xx

So why do you need some TLC then Gareth

I am sure there is enough to go around for you

Big hugs

Angel xx

angeldelight
17-12-2009, 10:00 AM
How is everyone feeling today ?

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
17-12-2009, 10:03 AM
Hope everyone who is feeling ill is better soon.

I have had a headache since yesterday, hope it doesn't mean a cold or something, I think it's the weather - I always seem to get a headache (head chill would be more appropriate) when I have been out in the cold

I get this when ive been out in the cold, me think i need a hat :laughing:

Hope everyone is feeling better today x