PDA

View Full Version : DS is poorly

grindal
15-12-2009, 01:33 PM
My DS1 was up most of the night crying telling me his ear hurt. This morning I asked mindees mum to keep him at home today as I needed to sort DS1 out and have just returned from the docs with him. He has an ear infection. I assume as it is not contagious that it will be OK to have mindee again tomorrow? DS is adamant he will be going to his playgroup Christmas party tomorrow!

Trouble
15-12-2009, 01:34 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

minding with ear infections is fine:D

LOOPYLISA
15-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Bless him , hope hes better soon x

mama2three
15-12-2009, 01:38 PM
my ds suffers from them regularly. tbh once the antibiotics kick in they feel better fast , so im sure both minding and the party will be fine for tomorrow! when my kids are ill i think its less to do with them being contagious than them coping with lots of other kids around whilst feeling poorly. touch wood havent had to cancel mindees yet thank goodness!

grindal
15-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the replies - cancelling this morning was more to do with logistics in all honesty. DS1 is only 3 himself and I did not want him to have to walk to the docs and back cos there is no room in the pushchair for him with DS2 and mindee.

emler
15-12-2009, 01:55 PM
hope he's feeling better soon

Trouble
15-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the replies - cancelling this morning was more to do with logistics in all honesty. DS1 is only 3 himself and I did not want him to have to walk to the docs and back cos there is no room in the pushchair for him with DS2 and mindee.

:thumbsup: ;) :D :D

hows he feeling now?

nannymcflea
15-12-2009, 09:46 PM
poor wee man. Sucking on a lollipop can help relieve the pressure in the ear.

grindal
16-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Thank - he is a lot better today, slept all night for the first time in about 4 days and is leaping around the house shouting about his playgroup party today. The worst part is knowing I have another 6 days of forcing medicine down him which I stupidly told him tasted of bananas (he hates bananas!)

angeldelight
16-12-2009, 07:15 AM
Glad to hear he is a bit better this morning nothing worse than ear infection

Angel xx