PDA

View Full Version : How long till report is published?

Merry-Minder
15-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Was wondering if anyone could tell me how long it took until your Ofsted report was published online?
I had mine 2 weeks ago weds- and im desperate to read it!!!

Thanks. xxx

Straws
15-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Was just over 3 weeks for my report they only upload on certain days of the month

Straws xx

beccas
15-12-2009, 01:23 PM
i think you get a copy of it first then its about 1 or 2 week later before its online...

Zoomie
15-12-2009, 01:27 PM
My inspector told me last week that it takes abt 3 weeks, but might take a bit longer because it has to be quality checked as well, and then you still have to take into consideration the huge volume of posted mail floating around at the min.

I am gonna wait till the new year before I start to worry about where it is.

Dottilicious
15-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Had my inspection on the 2nd December and my report came in the post today, I had to sign for it. The letter says they then aim to publish the report on the website within 5 working days. So you should receive a copy in the post before it is available online.

Merry-Minder
17-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Oh cool - ill stop searching the net then if I hear by post first.

Cheers. xxxxxxxxxx

nikim
22-12-2009, 08:46 AM
it seems that as soon as they post it they can put it online :angry: , i was away when mine was posted so wasnt at home to sign for it , and they had put it online within 48 hrs :eek: when i hadnt even read it, one of my parents txt me to say she had read it :eek: luckily she thought it was brilliant and i got Good but to say that i was annoyed is an understatment :rolleyes:

Zoomie
30-12-2009, 11:01 PM
my inspection was on the 10th, and I received my report in the post today 30th (incs all the Xmas closures) so I am pleased to have received it.

Haven't checked if it is on line yet. The ofsted letter was dated 23rd ....

Merry-Minder
06-01-2010, 09:15 PM
Just thought I would update, I was inspected on the 2nd Dec and recieved my report via post on Tuesday (5th Jan) - im really chuffed, she told me on the day that I got good across the board, but now I have it in writing im excited all over again!!

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy: