PDA

View Full Version : BRRRRRR A COLD TUESDAY

angeldelight
15-12-2009, 07:03 AM
Morning Everyone

A cold day here this morning - snow is forcast for tomorrow so I am keeping my fingers crossed

What are you all doing today ?

Hope you have a great day

Angel xxx

sue m
15-12-2009, 07:08 AM
Morning! I've got up, put the kettle on and come on the computer, not even looked outside! I have no idea what the weather is doing.

Have a good day all. :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
15-12-2009, 07:09 AM
Morning Angel

Not that cold here, well I don't think so but then I haven't ventured outside yet :D

Not sure what we are doing yet but of course it will include xmas activities. Need to get them finished this week so all we need to do next week is the chocs and biscuits.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

FussyElmo
15-12-2009, 07:13 AM
Going to the toddler christmas party should be good fun. Its our final weigh in to see who wins the money but wont be me as I've attacked the chocolate with a vengence :)

Gizmo
15-12-2009, 07:27 AM
Morning Everyone

Seems a bit warmer here today and snow forecast for afternoon yippee
We are off to soft play this morning
Have a good day

miffy
15-12-2009, 07:31 AM
Good morning everyone

It's raining here :( . No snow forecast until Friday!

Trying to get all crafty things finished today then off to Nativity this afternoon - looking forward to that!

Miffy xx

FizzysFriends
15-12-2009, 08:01 AM
I have no children today but an going to the toddler group party at soft play anyway.

But before that im going to buy a sledge as last time it snowed I waited until it snowed and then tried to get one and of course couldn't.

huggableshelly
15-12-2009, 08:10 AM
morning all

I'm sneaking in before school run, I have 4 of them all watching peppapig yay then off we go. yes I use the tv in the morning as well as afterschool .... bad childminder

cuddlybunny38
15-12-2009, 08:28 AM
having breakfast and watching numberjackes with the 13 mth old. Lol

mama2three
15-12-2009, 08:41 AM
yeah have just got my day back!!
thought we had to stay in for a delivery but it came just now so we can go to toddlers , ds can go to forest school , and then we might go to the garden centre to look at the lights ( or the pet shop to look at the birds if its freezing!!)

ps numberjacks is educashunal !

LOOPYLISA
15-12-2009, 12:16 PM
Morning or rather afternoon ! bbrrrrr its cold

Went to town for 9 am this morning and it was busy then :eek:

Now should really start to think about the housework, where does it all come from, theres only 3 of us :laughing: