PDA

View Full Version : ok who knows...

Blackhorse
14-12-2009, 10:53 PM
...what the flat belly tip actually is...

it is all over the internet...nearly on each page and now here too...

has anyone found out what the tip actually is????

babs
14-12-2009, 10:55 PM
i have no idea ... but dont it make u sick how she loses it all in seconds wish i cud do that ....:D

Pipsqueak
14-12-2009, 10:56 PM
you have lost me totally:)

babs
14-12-2009, 10:59 PM
you have lost me totally:)

pip the advert on top of forum about getting a flat belly

Pipsqueak
14-12-2009, 11:06 PM
nope I don't have one of them..... but I have a fat belly! lol

wendywu
14-12-2009, 11:13 PM
Its because she is lying down, that is the tip. Lie down and your belly looks flat. You just have to spend the rest of your life flat on your back. There must be a job out there somewhere that enables one to do this :blush:

ajs
14-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Its because she is lying down, that is the tip. Lie down and your belly looks flat. You just have to spend the rest of your life flat on your back. There must be a job out there somewhere that enables one to do this :blush:

lol wendy:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

mama2three
15-12-2009, 07:58 AM
nope. not even when im lying down. no hope for me!!

Pipsqueak
15-12-2009, 08:02 AM

I can't imagine a job that does that:D :littleangel:

angeldelight
15-12-2009, 08:05 AM

Very funny

:laughing: :laughing:

Maybe Pauline put it there because she knows it will be the main topic of conversation after christmas ?

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Blackhorse
15-12-2009, 08:07 AM
some of you ladies have the special gift to turn all my inocent posts into something quite different!! :eek: :laughing: :laughing:

the lady isnt only on here but allover the place you get adverts for the one weird tip for a flat belly......and it is annoying me by now as it is everywhere.

mama2three
15-12-2009, 08:08 AM
blimey angel , for a minute i thought you meant 'the job' would be the main topic after christmas. i know im overspending but dont think ill need to resort to that!!

huggableshelly
15-12-2009, 08:08 AM
isnt that the one wear you spend a fortune on magic knickers then wow no belly till you decide to let it out again?

i bet its linked to that accaiberry ... everything seems to link to that for now and no it doesnt work, i got ripped off big time cost me nearly £200.00 as they enrolled me on courses with 4 companies all in the usa which i didnt know about till the direct debits started going out then it took 3 months to cancel everything by calling each company in the usa.

will keep my belly and save my cash now.

FizzysFriends
15-12-2009, 08:09 AM
I think its 500000000000 sit ups a day.

No hope for me!

Blackhorse
15-12-2009, 08:10 AM
blimey angel , for a minute i thought you meant 'the job' would be the main topic after christmas. i know im overspending but dont think ill need to resort to that!!

haha...I thought that for a minute too...

what would that be like.....minding children for single dads....you could advertise it as buy one get one free!! :eek: :eek: (iyswim)

wendywu
15-12-2009, 08:11 AM
Nope its having your jaw wired shut. Would not work for us lot on here then :)

angeldelight
15-12-2009, 08:11 AM

Oh yeah I see what you mean ha ha ha

I should think sometimes before writing

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xxx

huggableshelly
15-12-2009, 08:17 AM
Oh yeah I see what you mean ha ha ha

I should think sometimes before writing

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xxx

nah its funnier when you post without thinking!