PDA

View Full Version : running out of time

beccas
14-12-2009, 07:03 PM
hi just wanted to rant i am working all week this and next upto 7pm and i still haven't done my xmas shopping, i got a bit of body shop thanks to the code off here also some chicken and duck eggs for my dad off ebay but thats it got nothing else fo rmy family......

I have got all minded kids which is weird here i am putting their needs first. I dont want to go at weekend as i have my own little terrors 11, 9 and 5.

I might just have to resort to going late night shopping when i finish tired or not. thanks for listening . rant over

is anyone else as disorganised as me????

Chell
14-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Can you not get a lot of it online? It is often cheaper.

nannymcflea
14-12-2009, 07:21 PM
On line shopping for me. The likes of amazon is free delivery so I check there first.:)

singlewiththree
14-12-2009, 07:41 PM
I love www.play.com its free delivery and they sell everything you could think of as well as games, music its clothes/toys as well. All my shopping was online as I have a 8,4,3 at the weekends and then mindees in the week.

Joannechildmind
14-12-2009, 08:11 PM
i have used tesco for my cds, dvds and games this year they have been cheeper than the shops.

Annie_T
14-12-2009, 09:04 PM
i still lhave a few to get but most i done online tbh

i went via this site, which has discount codes & cashback offers (good way earn some ****** while spending)

http://www.freediscountcard.co.uk/refer.php?referrer=15914

try ebay or most retail shops online hun (cashback is on the above site too)