PDA

View Full Version : I could just cry!

sweets
13-12-2009, 02:31 PM
this morning i brought all my pressies downstairs to wrap, thought i would do it at the big table as doing them on the floor upstairs gives me backache.

after sorting them out i realised i was couple of selection boxes short (wonder why :blush: ) so as i needed a small food shop too i decided to venture to tescos which was absolutely hideously busy!! SO got home unpacked shopping settled down to wrap pressies and ive got half way through and ive just ran out of Bl***y wrapping paper! (sorry but sometimes its just necessary to swear!):angry: :angry:

i am NOT going out to the supermarket again!

HomefromHome
13-12-2009, 02:38 PM
sorry but :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: - i absolutely hate shopping at the best of times and i think u were very brave (aka nuts) going on a sunday 2 weeks before xmas!!!!!!! hope u get sorted soon!:D

Annie_T
13-12-2009, 05:38 PM
i hate that when it happens .. lucky me i always buy loads at poundland or the 99p stoe or the market - still using paper brought last year.

i wrapped all mine today - finished jut before kids came thru door from being at their dad :eek:

ORKSIE
13-12-2009, 07:00 PM
:D :D Oh dear

sweets
13-12-2009, 07:04 PM
panic over!

i decided to venture into the back of my under the stairs cupboard! (very dodgy as can get lost in there for days!)

i found an old roll of brown paper, ive wrapped my pressies up in that and prettied them up with red ribbon and bows, they look very traditional and actually better than the ones wrapped in christmas paper.:D

beccas
13-12-2009, 07:13 PM
blue peter eat your heart out....:clapping:

singlewiththree
13-12-2009, 07:57 PM
I'm always running out of paper but luckily DD3 does painting at nursery on those large A3 sheets (like from the chippy, actually they are from the chippy) and I use those to wrap family presents :clapping:

Tink
13-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Well done you. I wrapped my little girls presents this morning. It was fun loads of different shapes to try and wrap this year, nothing straight forward, but I love it. Christmas CD on and in my own world i love it.

Cazz
13-12-2009, 10:07 PM
PLEASE can you all stop being so organised for Christmas!!

Never mind wrapping the pressies - I haven't even finished buying mine yet! I wrote about 10 christmas cards last night (that was because I had family visiting today!) and then decided I was too tired and went to bed! Can't be a***d tonight either!!

I don't know what's wrong with me this year - I love Christmas but just can't seem to get myself motivated and organised!