PDA

View Full Version : planned to go shopping 2moz, but cant as still no payment

Ben10mad
11-12-2009, 10:48 PM
I have a lovely alchol drink (getting there....lol) the more i drink the :angry: i get.
I posted on here the other day about parent paying me half fee on monday for the week before(she always pays on a monday for the week just gone, ive been waiting all week to recieve the rest, come thursday she owed half my money (for last week) and now this week she owes, altogether 122.00
i put a invoice in bag saying late fee's will be added by 10.00 per day, she still hasnt brought money round. im so :angry: i planned to get the rest of my shopping done tomorrow.
I DO NOT want to even text mom, why should i always be asking for payments at the end of day This a bill

sorry to moan
ITS FRIDAY NIGHT I SHOULD BE :clapping: LOL

Pipsqueak
11-12-2009, 11:20 PM
Oh Ben, that is awful

OK just for a few minutes busines head on.... get on the phone tomorrow and tell - not ask, the parent that you expect full payment bought up to date otherwise you are considering terminating the contract and issuing notice period.

Be strong

Now come and join in the banter

miffy
12-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Did you get your money?

Miffy xx

edayhouse
12-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Hope by the time you read this that you have got your money, if not get right on the phone to them..and i would consider changing your contracts in the new year so that they pay in advance.

Good luck

Ben10mad
12-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Hiya, i rung today but no answer, i will try again tomoz, i have the little girl on monday so i will see her soon any way but i no for a fact she will say heres your money but will not include the late fee, then what do i do?
i am renewing contracts in jan to be paid in advance x