PDA

View Full Version : I'm really worried

Tink
11-12-2009, 10:20 PM
My husband went to the hospital for a check up on his eye. He had an operation a few months ago and he has a lump on the corner of his eye under his eye lid. Well we just thought it was a scar, the Dr dropped a bomb shell today when she looked at his eye she said "oh, i'm just going to fetch someone" we asked why and she said "she had never seen anything like it before. I said it's his scar but she said it wasn't it looked much worse.
The other Dr came and said it's a tumor:eek: and he needs an emergency operation which will be on Friday 7:30am!!!! They don't know how bad it is until they remove it and test it.
Oh my God I feel sick and so worried .

Sorry for going on, just needed to tell someone xxx

manjay
11-12-2009, 10:23 PM
My husband went to the hospital for a check up on his eye. He had an operation a few months ago and he has a lump on the corner of his eye under his eye lid. Well we just thought it was a scar, the Dr dropped a bomb shell today when she looked at his eye she said "oh, i'm just going to fetch someone" we asked why and she said "she had never seen anything like it before. I said it's his scar but she said it wasn't it looked much worse.
The other Dr came and said it's a tumor:eek: and he needs an emergency operation which will be on Friday 7:30am!!!! They don't know how bad it is until they remove it and test it.
Oh my God I feel sick and so worried .

Sorry for going on, just needed to tell someone xxx

Ah bless you honey. What a worrying time for you. Hope it all goes well next week

amanda x

Blackhorse
11-12-2009, 10:24 PM
Sorry to hear this...it must be hard to wait until next friday to find out...
Try not to worry too much though as it doesnt have to be a bad one...and then it is just a matter of removing it!!

Wishing you and your husband all the best!!

sarah707
11-12-2009, 10:24 PM
They have caught it early and they are checking it out quickly.

That's got to be a good thing.

Stay strong and we're here if you need us.

Sending hugs xx

clorogue
11-12-2009, 10:32 PM
I really was so sorry to hear this.

The waiting is terrible, but be positive. Try not to worry too much, I know you always can think of the worst but there are a good many that aren't so bad at all!

Take care

Thinking of you

little miss chatterbox
11-12-2009, 10:36 PM
awwwww how awful for you and your dh. what a worrying time.

Wishing you both all the best and remember we're all here if you need a chat.

Huge hugs and positive thoughts being sent your way

LOOPYLISA
11-12-2009, 10:39 PM
Fingers crossed everything will be ok x

caz3007
12-12-2009, 06:20 AM
Sending love and hugs to you both. Hope all goes well xxxx

Monkey1
12-12-2009, 07:04 AM
Fingers crossed for you hun x

balloon
12-12-2009, 08:02 AM
try not to worry.

My ex had a tumour on his lip and we worried ourselves sick but when the results came back it was one of the sort that doesn't spread or anything so it was fine, just got cut out and that was the end of it.

Sending hugs for you and your hub xx

ORKSIE
12-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Oh you poor things, keeping my fingers crossed that all is ok.
sending you both a ((((Hug))))))

Twinkles
12-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Sorry I've only just seen this.

As Sarah has said at least they have caught it early if it is something that needs sorting out.

Try to stay positive it may just be something benign I have heard of this sort of thing before.

Please don't apologise for going on , we're hear to listen.

Sending positive vibes and hugs.

LittleAcorns
12-12-2009, 12:00 PM
you know we are all here for moral support for you and hubs, do keep us posted xx

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
12-12-2009, 12:47 PM
just wanted to send you a hug and hope eveything goes ok on Friday

Twinkle
12-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Fingers crossed for you xxx

LOOPYLISA
12-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Hope you are ok today x

Tink
12-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Thanks everyone your comments mean a lot. I'm sure he will be ok, you just can't help thinking what if....... he woke up in the middle of the night, sat on the side of the bed crying, he said what's going to happen if i've got Cancer? it's like anything you always fear the worse.
Fingers crossed and i'm trying to be the positive one, but thanks again. I feel like i have lots of friends xxxxx

sue m
12-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Hope things are ok, I'm sure they will be but it's everyone's fear isn't it.
Sending hugs. :)

Polly2
12-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Thinking of you - hope the op goes well xx

Zoomie
12-12-2009, 07:17 PM
thinking of you both in the coming days.

:group hug:

TheBTeam
12-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Thinking of you both, for all to go well.

LOOPYLISA
14-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Thinking of you x

wendywu
14-12-2009, 12:01 PM
You poor thing. But im sure it will all be OK. It could be a cyst or blocked pore. They have to be operate to check it out.

A member of my husbands family smokes and had a growth in his throat. Every one assumed the worse, but they cut it out tested it and it was nothing at all. So just hold tight to all these stories.xxxxxx:)