PDA

View Full Version : I haven't got time to be ill

Cazz
11-12-2009, 12:14 PM
but I am :(

I've got so much to do - haven't wrote a single Christmas card, still got presents to buy - let alone wrap and it's Megan's 2nd birthday on Tuesday and I haven't even bought her a card or balloons etc!

The whole weekend is going to be taken up with dd & ds football (both away matches) so that leaves Monday (hopefully!) as I don't work until 3pm!

Feeling really bad as I've had to cancel the mindee that I only have on a Friday for the 2nd week running :( Last week dd was ill and had me up from 11.30pm until 6.00am on Thursday night so I couldn't work and now I've obviously come down with the same thing! At least Mum doesn't work so hasn't got to take time off but that doesn't make me feel any better about letting her down again.

Been on internet desperately trying to find the rest of the christmas presents I need to buy and hoping that they will be delivered in time if I order them :rolleyes:

I do love Christmas really!!

Trouble
11-12-2009, 12:23 PM
its my dd birthday :D :D on tuesday and ds on friday
:D

its usually when you dont want to be ill that you are :(

i think its natures way of telling you to slow down:(

big hugs xxxx

LOOPYLISA
11-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Hope your feeling better soon, i feel poop today :(

Twinkles
11-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Tell me about it !!

This cathertar is really slowing me down :(

I haven't put the decs up yet , still have more pressies to buy and a Christmas party to organise :panic:
DH is working this weekend and next weekend we're visiting family in Devon.

Ah well I suppose it will be exciting when I am let loose :clapping:

Cazz
11-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Tell me about it !!

This cathertar is really slowing me down :(

I haven't put the decs up yet , still have more pressies to buy and a Christmas party to organise :panic:
DH is working this weekend and next weekend we're visiting family in Devon.

Ah well I suppose it will be exciting when I am let loose :clapping:

Poor you - a cathertar :(

The mention of one brings back memories of 2 years ago when I was in hospital trying (unsuccessfully!) to have Megan. They're not exactly pleasant things!

Hope you're feeling better soon Loopylisa x

Twinkles
11-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Poor you - a cathertar :(

The mention of one brings back memories of 2 years ago when I was in hospital trying (unsuccessfully!) to have Megan. They're not exactly pleasant things!

Hope you're feeling better soon Loopylisa x

It's not too bad.

Have you taken any vitamins or anything ? I take vit c with zinc. Make sure you make time to rest too. Hope you feel better soon.

Cazz
11-12-2009, 01:41 PM
It's not too bad.

Have you taken any vitamins or anything ? I take vit c with zinc. Make sure you make time to rest too. Hope you feel better soon.

No - I keep intending to take vitamins especially as I've started this job! Trouble is remembering to take them :rolleyes: I've got some echincea (sp!) but it's obviously too late this time!

I'm having a really lazy day - dd has been so good amusing herself (with a little help from CBeebies!). I told her this morning that mummy was feeling poorly and she's been coming up to me regularly saying "okay mummy?" and giving me a hug! Bless her!

She'll be having a nap soon and I might try and do the same in preperation for my older two coming home from school - they don't do quiet! Especially at the moment as they're noticably starting to get excited about Christmas!