PDA

View Full Version : WAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAYYYYYY ITS FRIDAY

angeldelight
11-12-2009, 06:49 AM
Morning Everyone

Friday :jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

So glad it is the last day of the week

It is a cold morning with frost and fog - do you all have the same ?

We are going with the flow today but the kids are using lots of glue and glitter so lots to tidy up later no doubt

Hope everyone is ok today

Have a great day and just think its almost the WEEKEND :clapping:

Angel xxx

FussyElmo
11-12-2009, 07:12 AM
Think Im going to cheer myself up and go and do some christmas shopping. Really need to get into gear as it creeping up fast and i feel like its months away :(

Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

mama2three
11-12-2009, 07:34 AM
Quinn at forest school this morning , and only got one lo from 10-2 , then will be on a cleaning frenzy as the out-laws are visiting for the weekend. They are having the boys tomorrow afternoon so dh and i can go and START!!! christmas shopping!!

emler
11-12-2009, 07:35 AM
Frost & fog here too :(
But on a happier note........................... I'm putting my Christmas tree up this afternoon :clapping:

Hebs
11-12-2009, 07:41 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

i have woke up full of snot and got a cough thanks to mindee C :panic:

just got C until 1pm and G from 12 til 4, no after schoolers so VERY nice easy day today.

i'm gonna hibernate over the weekend :D

it is VERY cold outside, was MINUS 5 here at 6am when i left to collect mindee C, very cold, very foggy but it's FRIDAY :clapping:

solly
11-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Its foogy here and still very dark:(

I have 3 boys today so will be a noisy day:) will go with the flow and let them instigate what we do although will encourage the arts & crafts:) as they do just tend to want to run and jump around

PixiePetal
11-12-2009, 07:56 AM
No mindees, new one starting in Jan for Fridays :clapping: She is 2 1/2 and loves crafts :clapping: :clapping:

Hoping to finish christmas shopping today - probably won't manage it as I don't know what to get some people. The rule is if I don't finish it, DH has to come and help! Not a good prospect as he gets really grumpy but he does carry bags :D

Cold and foggy here today, hope it clears and lets the sun through like yesterday

ORKSIE
11-12-2009, 08:08 AM
We have Frost and Fog....I think it should be called FROG:laughing:

estrelas
11-12-2009, 08:23 AM
Frosty cold here:(

feel a bit awful, sore throat etc
But super excited its Friday:clapping: :clapping:

My Daughter is away this weekend with her uncle they are off to see cinderella up in knutsford,
So me and Partner get some much needed time together before his family arrive from Portugal next week. Can't wait to just chill, wrap presents, chill, wrap presents chill.............
Hope everyone has a super day and weekend xx

Twinkles
11-12-2009, 09:03 AM
I wanted to get my Christmas tree today but dh is working late :(

Looks like I won't get it 'till Thursday now :panic:

Anyhoo here's a Friday dance ( done very carefully :cool: )

http://i.mynicespace.com/637/63793.gif (http://www.mynicespace.com/christmas-63793.html)

ORKSIE
11-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Love the dance Twinks:thumbsup: How you feeling this morning?

Twinkles
11-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Fine thanks Orksie. I just get cross with it slowing me down :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
11-12-2009, 09:27 AM
Morning all, very cold this morning :cold:

Feel like im coming down with a cold :(

Hope i feel better tomorrow got hubbys work xmas meal :D

Hope you all have a good day, its fridayyyyyyy :clapping: