PDA

View Full Version : Horrible week so far

teacake2
10-12-2009, 10:47 PM
I have had a horrible week so far, wednesday night I had to have my much loved cat put to sleep, she was 18 and had been off it for a couple of days and she started losing a lot of blood so I knew when I took her to the vets that I wouldn't be bringing her home again. Also on wednesday my best friend, also a childminder, has had to go into a hospice, she was only diagnosed a month ago with the big C but there is nothing they can do for her and last but not least, both mindees parents have given me notice because they have lost their jobs. They say things come in threes, but I cannot help feeling that I must have upset someone somewhere just lately:( :( :( :(
Teacake2

miffy
10-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Really sorry to hear this - any one of those things would be enough to make it a bad week but all three together, I can't imagine how devastated you must be feeling.

Sending hugs xx

Miffy xx

PixiePetal
10-12-2009, 10:55 PM
What a rough time you have had.

I hope your friend finds comfort at the hospice, we have a wonderful local one which I have raised money for by selling my handmade cards. My mother in law went there and passed on in peace.

I am sure more mindees will come along soon - new year often brings new work I find.

And for your cat, I am sorry, pets really are part of the family. Our dog is elderly now and we keep thinking 'this is it' when she has a funny turn :( My DD is upset at the moment too as one of her goldfish is dying - we have separated him into another tank. My dad bought them for her 3 years ago just before he passed away so they are really special to her.

Things will become brighter again and you will feel stronger - it just takes time. Sending xxhugsxx

Pipsqueak
10-12-2009, 11:06 PM
oh teacake that is a horrid week. wish I could do something to make it better xx

I hope you are ok and I send you a huge big HUG ((()))

sarah707
11-12-2009, 07:38 AM
What a dreadful time for you, I'm really sorry it's only a virtual hug I'm sending xx

mama2three
11-12-2009, 07:39 AM
hope the sunrise brings a better day for you today , youve had a dreadful week hope some
:group hug: make it a tiny bit better. x

teacake2
11-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Thank you all for your kind wishes, I have had a nice quiet day to-day with mindee and spoke to my friend on the phone and we both shed a few tears which helped both of us, she is determined to be here for christmas and I know if it is possible she will be.
Teacake2

LOOPYLISA
11-12-2009, 05:18 PM
And im moaning because im tired

Sending my love x x x

TheBTeam
11-12-2009, 07:00 PM
Big hugs, it is a sad sequence of events at the best of times, but these things seem even harder at Christmas, prays for both you and your friend and her family.

Trouble
11-12-2009, 07:07 PM
big hugs for youxxxxxxxxxxxxx

carla
11-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Thats so sad, I'm so sorry.

xx

Ripeberry
11-12-2009, 08:20 PM
(((((((hugs)))))))).

RachelE
11-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Thinking of you and your friend - and her family too.

There is no justice in the world at all is there? :(

Bug hugs,
Rachel x

Twinkles
11-12-2009, 09:00 PM
I've only just seen this thread , I'm so sorry for all your sad news.

Will remember you and your friend and family in my prayers.

beccas
11-12-2009, 09:04 PM
just seen this so srry about your loss and your friends illness i too have a friend in this position she has 5 children oldest is 23 and youngest is 3 she has not got long left just hop eshe makes it through xmas my thoughts and prayers are with you all:group hug:

Twinkle
11-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Your post put all my petty annoyances in their place.

So sorry to hear about your terrible week. Any time of the year is hard to lose someone but it always seems worse at Christmas somehow.

Big hugs xxx

Cazz
11-12-2009, 09:50 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about the awful week you've had.

Sending big hugs to you and your friend - what an awful thing to face at any time let alone Christmas.

Thinking of you and your friend too beccas.