PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean?

LisaMcNally09
10-12-2009, 06:17 PM
OK so i was registered in September. Today i get a phone call from the Ofsted 0845 number. It was just a call centre girl asking if i was working yet. I told her i was and she noted down the ages of the children and when i have them. She then said she would update my records.

Now i thought the inspector just rang to see if i was working and to arrange the inspection??? Just wondering if anybody else had a call like this from the call centre???

Pipsqueak
10-12-2009, 06:23 PM
your next phone call WILL be the inspector:thumbsup:

It's a small world
10-12-2009, 06:39 PM
I had one a couple of weeks ago unfortunately I am not available for inspection until after xmas as no regular children till then so will be able to get a little more organised. My friend got a letter saying they had been trying to get hold of her she had to return a form and shes expecting a call anytime now. She has children everyday where my most is 3 days and they vary from week to week. Good luck if you get the call.

mama2three
10-12-2009, 06:49 PM
i was reg in september too , thought i had a couple of months to get everything on track before my inspection came round. i feel a paperwork frenzy coming on!I need a 'good childminder with rubbish paperwork' grading introducing!

DIPPY DOUGHNUT
10-12-2009, 08:37 PM
I was registered in June 09 and then i got a phone call from the call centre in the July09 asking me if i was working yet.

I then got another phone call in October09 asking the same questions from the inspector.

I am still awaiting another phone callto arrange inspection !!

venus89
10-12-2009, 08:41 PM
I got one of these follow up calls too a couple of months after I registered but it was a good six months after that before I was inspected - relax!