PDA

View Full Version : Games ideas

flora
10-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Right,

We are having a party at playgroup tomorrow and I have been put incharge of entertainment :eek: :eek: .

I have 13 kids aged from just two to 4.

I have to keep them entertained from 9.15am unitl just before 11am.

Maybe it's beacuse I am so tired but I cannot think of games that will suit all of them :blush:

PLease post sensible answers below :D thank you x x x x

miffy
10-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Find the picture - put some Christmassy pictures around the room, give the children a picture and let them hunt for the matching one

Four corners - have a christmas picture in each of the four corners of the room, let children dance around to music and when it stops they have to choose a corner - if that corner card is drawn all of them are out - continue til you have a winner

Pass the parcel - have two/three smaller parcels all going at the same time - means children don't have to wait so long for a turn

Bubbles - put some music on and blow bubbles for the children to burst and catch

Musical statues/bumps - when the music stops sit or stand still - if you move you're out

HTH's

Miffy xx

miffy
10-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Might be something here too

http://www.netmums.com/parties/Party_Games.251/

Miffy xx

flora
10-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Some great ideas there Miffy, thank you :clapping:

The grey matter is waking up slightly :blush:

flora
10-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Is that it you lot ???? :D

With all the brains in this forum and only miffy can help :(

I neeeeeed heeeeeeelllllp :panic: ( jaja, no sarky comments from you either !)

mama2three
10-12-2009, 06:37 PM
sleeping reindeer ( you can make it last ages if you fail to notice people moving!!)
the bean game ( jelly bean , string bean , runner bean , broad bean , jumping bean
still thinking!!

Chell
10-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Dancing competition
Pin the nose on the Ruddolf
Colouring - print some pictures from the net.
Sweet hunt, perhaps hide some chocolate coins or small sweets round the room.

mama2three
10-12-2009, 07:04 PM
traffic light game , if thats what its called? all pretend to be driving their sleighs , stop when you shout red , backwards for reverse , etc
filling santas sack ( searching for pressies hidden round the room to fill up the sack.)
need more?