PDA

View Full Version : THURSDAY ALL DAY

angeldelight
10-12-2009, 06:57 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope everyone is ok

Very dark here still so I can not see what the weather is like yet although we are supposed to get rain again

What are you all doing today ?

Hope you all have a super duper day

Angel xxx

charleyfarley
10-12-2009, 07:02 AM
Morning Angel

Thanks for reminding me it's only Thursday, I actually thought it was Friday when I got up :panic: Wishful thinking :D

After yesterday I am having a slow, relaxing day and I hope lo is in a better mood today. We will be finishing off some christmas crafts we started on Tuesday.

Hope you have a good day and I'll pm you later :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

mama2three
10-12-2009, 07:03 AM
morning angel - busy day ahead and struggling to wake up , feeling quite yucky. so step 1 , coffee and paracetamol and we'll take it from there!! enjoy your day everyone x

miffy
10-12-2009, 07:43 AM
Morning everyone

It's very dark here too this morning - was raining last night but think it's stopped now.

Going to put my tree up today, if I can find it in the loft! :rolleyes:

Have a lovely day whatever you're doing

Miffy xx

janminder
10-12-2009, 08:16 AM
Looks like its dry here in London at mo, been told temperature going to really drop over next few days. Ex-mindee' text me could she pleeeeeez come up at 7, just could'nt refuse otherwise first mindee was at 7.30.

Off xmas shopping after school run then got to pick up 2 mindees at 11.30.

Hoping shops won't be too busy, but will probably have to battle the shops on Saturday as well.

Hope you all enjoy your day.

PixiePetal
10-12-2009, 08:21 AM
New temp mindee coming to sign up today:clapping:

Dreamt I had my inspection last night - thank goodness it was not as in the dream he turned up at 6.30am and I was still in bed. Oooh the panic :laughing: :eek:

Sorting paperwork for new mindee and tidying playroom, paperchains to hang too.

Weather ok for now, sun shining in the south east :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
10-12-2009, 08:36 AM
Morning all, nice and sunny here, not sure how cold it is though :D

I should be taking dd to school now but she has an emergency orthadontic apt , she forgot last night and had a candy cane from the tree :eek: , bit has come unstuck and moving :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup:

madasahatter
10-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Morning all, I've got an unexpectedly quiet day today. Only got one baby who is currently in the cot asleep. Means I won't be going out to toddlers but I can get some housework done:(

LittleMissSparkles
10-12-2009, 10:25 AM
morning

dd is back to school today :clapping: after been off poorly all week

christmas carol concert in the playground at 3pm so pray it doesnt rain please and it not tooooo freezing cold !

just gonna potter about this afternoon and try relax after an exhausting 3 days with dd

oh and having a coffee and chat with a new forum friend/friend this morning :D

emler
10-12-2009, 12:10 PM
Afternoon all

It's lovely & sunny here but pretty chilly! I have been wrapping more Christmas pressies this morning so I'm feeling festive! Think I will help dd write her Christmas cards this afternoon. Hope everyone is having a good day x