PDA

View Full Version : WEDNESDAY MIDDLE OF THE WEEK

angeldelight
09-12-2009, 07:03 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope everyone is feeling ok on this horrible wet and windy morning

Out comes the glitter today for us - whats the betting that we will be finding it all over the place for days to come :laughing:

What are you all doing today ?

Hope you have a great day all

Angel xxx

charleyfarley
09-12-2009, 07:09 AM
Morning Angel

How you feeling today?

I think today is going to be a long day as I somehow managed to get up an hour early :panic: :D Thought it was 6.40 but no it was 5.40

It's Charleys and Mitchells nativity this afternoon and tonight. It's a special one as Charley has to speak, something she's always been to shy to do before :clapping: And it's Mitchells very first nativity :clapping: Can't see him sitting still though :laughing:

We made lots of christmas things yesterday so we are having a day off today from glue, glitter and sparkles :D

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
09-12-2009, 07:17 AM
Morning Angel

How you feeling today?

I think today is going to be a long day as I somehow managed to get up an hour early :panic: :D Thought it was 6.40 but no it was 5.40

It's Charleys and Mitchells nativity this afternoon and tonight. It's a special one as Charley has to speak, something she's always been to shy to do before :clapping: And it's Mitchells very first nativity :clapping: Can't see him sitting still though :laughing:

We made lots of christmas things yesterday so we are having a day off today from glue, glitter and sparkles :D

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Morning Carol
I am feeling lots better this morning thank you
Jamie has his first nativity today too hope that it goes well for Charley and Mitchell.
Have a good day and speak later
Love me xxx

LisaMcNally09
09-12-2009, 07:20 AM
Good Morning everyone!!

Its my birthday today so we are having cake!! haha

Christmas glitter is also coming out this afternoon!

Hope everyone has a good day!!

Lisa

charleyfarley
09-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Morning Carol
I am feeling lots better this morning thank you
Jamie has his first nativity today too hope that it goes well for Charley and Mitchell.
Have a good day and speak later
Love me xxx

Glad to hear you are feeling better now. Sending good luck to Jamie, I'm sure he'll be a little star :thumbsup:

Carol xx

angeldelight
09-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Good Morning everyone!!

Its my birthday today so we are having cake!! haha

Christmas glitter is also coming out this afternoon!

Hope everyone has a good day!!

Lisa

Happy birthday Lisa - you have your own thread now :laughing:

Angel xx

miffy
09-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Morning everyone

Childminder's meeting for me this morning then a quiet afternoon (I hope!).

Will be finishing off as many of the Christmas crafts as possible so they can take them home - seems like there's stuff everywhere atm.

Carol and Angel - hope the nativity plays go well - don't forget your tissues!

Lisa - Have a lovely birthday, hope you get lots of lovely presents.

Miffy xx

nell57
09-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Morning Angel, Carol & everyone.

We are of to the library today, then into town to pick up some art & craft supplies.

Good luck to Charely, Mitchel, Jamie and everyone else doing their nativity plays:thumbsup:

angeldelight
09-12-2009, 07:29 AM
Morning everyone

Childminder's meeting for me this morning then a quiet afternoon (I hope!).

Will be finishing off as many of the Christmas crafts as possible so they can take them home - seems like there's stuff everywhere atm.

Carol and Angel - hope the nativity plays go well - don't forget your tissues!

Lisa - Have a lovely birthday, hope you get lots of lovely presents.

Miffy xx

You ok Miffy ? I will message you later
love me xx

miffy
09-12-2009, 07:30 AM
You ok Miffy ? I will message you later
love me xx

Yes, thanks

Catch you later :)

Miffy xx

estrelas
09-12-2009, 07:44 AM
Morning all

sore throat here :(
cold:(

And wesnesday is my least fav day with my mindees

But heyho nearly christmas :clapping: :clapping:

Roseolivia
09-12-2009, 07:53 AM
Morning everyone. Have 1 mindee already cancel this morning so only 2 before/after schoolies. Housework this morning as the cleaner is coming tomorrow then we're looking after my nephew this afternoon for a few hours while his parents go to their other sons nativity. Tonight i'm off for a skiing lesson in prep for our hols next week. I have so much to do before we go away and i'm away this weekend seeing Mamma Mia, have pressies to wrap, cards to write and send. :eek:
Have a great day