PDA

View Full Version : Crbs are back!!!!! Woooooo

CherryBlossom
08-12-2009, 12:19 PM
How long did it take you all to receive your certificate once crbs were back?
Do I need to contact Ofsted or do they send it straight out?

Thanks

Cakes
08-12-2009, 01:29 PM
Thats your pre-reg nearly over then:clapping:
Not sure about everyone else but mine was with me less than a week after getting CRBs back and i didn't phone ofsted.
Hope yours arrives soon x

clio0602
08-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Brill so excited for you. :clapping:

Hope mine hurrys up!!!

How long was your CRB wait?

xx

mojo0403
08-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi congratulations in getting your crbs back. my certificate came within a week ;)

well done x

CherryBlossom
09-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Brill so excited for you. :clapping:

Hope mine hurrys up!!!

How long was your CRB wait?

xx

CRBs-probably about 6 weeks..it has actually turned out to be one of the quicker things in my journey to be a CM!

I waited 4 months to even get on the briefing!
Then after that it was another 2 month wait while we had a summer holiday in the middle of our course!

I phoned Ofsted today-and they said they haven't signed me off yet as there was an action on my inspection-so they have referred it!

Bit annoying as this action they speak of is something the inspector said needed to be done by my first proper inspection.. i asked her if she needed to come back and check and she said no somebody would come out in 6 months!
So really they should just send the certificate through!

Hope this doesn't mean she is coming out after all, and it will now be delayed!

x

mamasheshe
09-12-2009, 06:54 PM
hello i've just started waiting for mine they say they can't chase it up until 60 days so thats near the end of january so frustrating when i've filled my morning spaces(i didn't advertise just through word of mouth) they know it could be a while!