I have a busy day but no school runs so I am happy about that - no getting wet
We are doing christmas crafts again today

Hope you all have a super day

Angel xxx

charleyfarley
08-12-2009, 06:52 AM
Morning Angel

Hope you are ok today :thumbsup:

Christmas crafts for us too today :clapping: Got to wait in for my ELC parcel too, ooh I love getting parcels :clapping:

Must try and wrap some presents too when los are asleep. Need to phone the carpet fitter to come and fit the stairs carpet before xmas.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

FussyElmo
08-12-2009, 07:07 AM
Morning all going to go toddler group this morning. Lucky im not working as ds was up at 4 couldnt get him to go back asleep so may be going bed with him later.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
08-12-2009, 07:31 AM
Hi angel, hope you are ok. I have to nip into town today only got mine and another lo, don't normally go into town with mindees but I need to go to the bank, don't think mum will mind.

Have a good day.

xxx

peanuts
08-12-2009, 07:35 AM
i've got my youngest dd off school today as she was sent home not well yesterday. I only have one lo during the day. My after schoolers are leaving early today as i have to take my dd to a trial for our county's swimming team. at 5pm tonight.

FizzysFriends
08-12-2009, 07:45 AM
Its my busy day thoday, not with the amount of children I just have to be here there and everywhere.

Day hasn't started too well though as I have run out of oil, my own fault for not checking the tank but its not easy to do (as I cant reach even standing on a chair). I best call the company I get it off and give them a sob story to see if they will come out today as they usually need 2 days notice.