PDA

View Full Version : Poor women

Bevbeetle
06-12-2009, 03:03 PM
i was shopping yesterday and i could a women shouting as i got closer i realized she had lost her children she was screaming i quickly got her to calm down tell me their ages description i ran into a shop got the assissant to call all sercuirty it took 10mins to find them the poor women was a wreck she really thanked me said i was brill :angry: now the moan there were hundreds of shoppers they just walked past the women carried on with there shopping how could you just carry on walking

Pipsqueak
06-12-2009, 03:31 PM
:clapping: :clapping: well done you.
Heaven knows I would hope that someone would help me if I needed it.
Thank goodness the kids were found safe and sound

nannymcflea
06-12-2009, 05:11 PM
Well done you, a very good deed for the day, you should be proud of yourself.:clapping:

sue m
06-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Well done, can't believe that no-one took any notice of the poor woman :angry: Thank God they were found ok. :thumbsup:

little miss chatterbox
06-12-2009, 05:44 PM
well done you. You should be very proud and she will be eternally grateful to you.

The fact that everyone else just walked past her is shocking!

Bevbeetle
06-12-2009, 05:49 PM
thks everyone i only did what all of you would of done i just found it shocking no one stopped

Bananabrain
07-12-2009, 01:04 PM
I was in a service station in the summer and there was a little lad about 6 screaming that he'd lost his mum.
Loads and loads of people just walked past so I ended up keeping him with me and sending hubby off to ask them to send a tannoy message.
Just then the frantic mum came along.Screamed at the child and completely blanked me!!!
I was stunned.

Hebs
07-12-2009, 01:10 PM
i was in asda last year when this lil girl abiut 4 was stood screaming (really sobbing her heart out) and people were just ignoring her.

i took her hand and she tried to run off (obviously) i took her to th information desk and they put a call out for her parents.

mum was so greatful to me for taking her to the desk, and the lil girl told her i had said if she got lost again to look for someone in a uniform to help her.

how can you walk past someone who is so upset???? it's not human :panic:

Polly2
07-12-2009, 02:10 PM
This happened to me once in a very crowded zoo. Little boy was crying with no parent in sight. I went up to him (everyone else walked past) and we walked to one of the zoo keepers. Keeper asked if I would walk with them to the office to put out a tannoy message because he was afraid he could be accused of abducting child :eek:

Then I worried in case I was accused :(

Any way all was well - parents came running and hugged me crying (I was crying too at this point :blush: ) very stressful!!