PDA

View Full Version : No more shopping??

Tatia
06-12-2009, 02:47 PM
All of my Xmas shopping is finished (including stocking stuffers and chocolates) and more than half of it is wrapped!:( I feel slightly at loose ends now. I can't convince hubby that allowing me to continue shopping is a good idea! :laughing:

Hebs
06-12-2009, 02:51 PM
AH

i have finished and it's ALL wrapped inc mindee's :thumbsup:

I can sit back and enjoy it now and laugh at people rushing about stressing out :laughing: :D :thumbsup: :clapping:

ajs
06-12-2009, 02:56 PM
AH

i have finished and it's ALL wrapped inc mindee's :thumbsup:

I can sit back and enjoy it now and laugh at people rushing about stressing out :laughing: :D :thumbsup: :clapping:

not finished but by no means stressed
i love shopping so if i'd done it earlier i would just keep shopping and buying things that i don't need. this way i buy what i need even if it means i go shopping right up to the 24th

and there is always internet shopping if i can't manage to get out

Tatia
06-12-2009, 03:00 PM
I know what you mean, AJS. I'm feeling sort of stressed that I've finished!! I love the mad dash in that final week leading up to Christmas.

I ended up in Debenham's buying scarves, knickers and sports bras for myself today! :laughing:

Hebs
06-12-2009, 03:00 PM
i love to shop, worlds worst for it :blush:

but i have finished now for christmas, just got the veg to go get on christmas eve :thumbsup:

RedDragon
06-12-2009, 03:03 PM
I have 1 mindee and 1 present for next door's 8 year old girl to buy for and that's it.

Going to wrap rest of them up today.

Bought every present online and have kept a slot with ASDA for 23rd December delivery.

ajs
06-12-2009, 03:11 PM
I have 1 mindee and 1 present for next door's 8 year old girl to buy for and that's it.

Going to wrap rest of them up today.

Bought every present online and have kept a slot with ASDA for 23rd December delivery.

how have yopu kept the slot it keeps timing me out or have you actually placed the order

RedDragon
06-12-2009, 03:15 PM
how have yopu kept the slot it keeps timing me out or have you actually placed the order

I have put random items in basket and then chose the slot - just before delivery I will change the items to what I want.

ajs
06-12-2009, 03:20 PM
i have done that but it keeps timing me out are you sure it has saved it for you
i am actually doing my order now so i def get it this time

LOOPYLISA
06-12-2009, 04:35 PM
I keep saying that, no more and just keep buying more but im by no means stressed :clapping: :D :thumbsup: :p

mama2three
07-12-2009, 05:16 PM
honestly , ive hardly started!
not too stressed yet - at least 2 weeks to go until i PANIC!!!
Xmas eve wrapping is a bit of a tradition for me!! Every year my new years resolution is to be more organised , hasnt happened yet - and childminding this year has made it even more difficult :o

LOOPYLISA
07-12-2009, 05:32 PM
honestly , ive hardly started!
not too stressed yet - at least 2 weeks to go until i PANIC!!!
Xmas eve wrapping is a bit of a tradition for me!! Every year my new years resolution is to be more organised , hasnt happened yet - and childminding this year has made it even more difficult :o

I think xmas eve wrapping makes it all the more exciting, :clapping:

To be done wrapped and fished too early is boring to me :D

mama2three
07-12-2009, 05:34 PM
youre right , glass of wine and im away. does make your neck and back ache though wrapping a gazillion pressies in one go!!