PDA

View Full Version : crbs are back

tammerisk
05-12-2009, 07:58 PM
welli got a text this morn saying my mum had just recived her crb forms back and all is ok so there will be a nice phone call to ofsted on monday morn to remind them about my variation for my assistant and hopefully in the new year i will be able to have more children when my mum help me out

i have already got peopel wanting the spaces to start in feb so hopefully it won't be to long to wait for the variation.

and i can then kill two birds with one stone increase my income and give my mum a job as she has had no luck anywhere else.

i might even convince her to re register as a childminder with me and then i would be easyer for me to attend uni next yers as i not really want to do distance learning

miffy
05-12-2009, 10:35 PM
That's good news - hope your mum is looking forward to her new job! :)

Miffy xx

sarah707
06-12-2009, 09:13 AM
Great news!

I hope Ofsted get a wriggle on now :D

gailee
18-01-2010, 07:43 AM
Still waiting on myhusbands coming back ! started inSeptember phoned them in November new form came i signed it sent it and nothing still taking ages :panic:

gailee
24-02-2010, 08:36 PM
well i finally got the crb back for my hubbie today it took long enough to sort out !!!! hubbie received a letter from ofsted telling him he's suitable to work with children so what happens now will ofsted send a new cert ??