PDA

View Full Version : OMG I had the phone call

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
04-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Ofsted phoned me at lunchtime today, what a time to call when I am trying to get lunches ready for everyone.

Well she wanted to come next Wednesday afternoon as she is doing someone else in the morning in my area and wanted to come to me in the afternoon well I don't have any children in the afternoon.

Then she said how about w/c 14 December told her I would not be in much as it is christmas party week so she said ok, I will leave it until January or could be even later and not too worry.

She did say to me I see you have done your SEF which I did in April but I told her I have different children now and she said don't worry about it it is fine, I did say I would try and get it updated before she comes but she told me not too bother at least I have done one.

At least this gives me a bit of time to get a few things sorted and updated.

xxx

Minstrel
04-12-2009, 04:45 PM
At least it gives you time to prepare. Although i'm sure you'll be great! :thumbsup:

miffy
04-12-2009, 04:52 PM
At least you've got some breathing space to get everything sorted.

I'm sure you'll be fine!

Miffy xx

Zoomie
04-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Well at least you know it is coming soon.

Mine is next week and as usual I've done nothing to prepare for it. And I am out for three evenings next week, so only have this weekend to do stuff ... and I am on here :rolleyes:

Pauline
04-12-2009, 05:58 PM
How lovely to have some breathing space. You will be fine though, you are a forummer :laughing:

beccas
04-12-2009, 07:37 PM
mine is finally next week hurray been waiting sine 17th oct since i got 1st phone call she sounded nice and i am ready so will let you all know every one else who has it next week good luck

flora
04-12-2009, 08:07 PM
How lovely to have some breathing space. You will be fine though, you are a forummer :laughing:

You are defo in good hand Lorraine,

shout if you need ' owt :D

Trouble
04-12-2009, 08:09 PM
nice one:thumbsup: :D

lovemyprams
05-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Gives you a bit of time to get super organised!

Although sounds like you are already.:clapping: