PDA

View Full Version : I'm Bored

Pipsqueak
04-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Well not so much bored but a bit out of routine........
Mindee was a no show today so I had a 'free' day - spent much of it on the phone catching up with work calls interspersed with some to family.
Cleaned up as much as I can be bothered too. I have sort of shuffled about today
Went to collect mindees from school - Nanna was there collecting their cousins so she offered to take them home.
My kids are playng with child next door....

What mischief can I get up to...... I can't pick on DDC he has been good recently......

So EVERYONE:p :p :p :p :p :laughing:

lol its Friday evening and I have wrapped up work till Tuesday now...... what can I do

LittleMissSparkles
04-12-2009, 04:14 PM
enjoy the peace :D

Pipsqueak
04-12-2009, 04:16 PM
enjoy the peace :D

nah, its too quiet and still.....I can't. I just feel agitated - exploring round the forum to see where I can cause mischief he he he

LittleMissSparkles
04-12-2009, 04:17 PM
thats soooo not like you Pip :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

little miss chatterbox
04-12-2009, 04:59 PM
hmmmmmm well i might be a bit late and you've probably got your children back and busy with teatime madness but if not.....my first thing to do would be to have some me time, sit back and relax but if not I would suggest catching up on paperwork, writing christmas cards, baking, wrapping pressies or putting the tree up - personally I'd sit back, relax and have a cuppa!

TheBTeam
04-12-2009, 07:04 PM
You go girl and cause some mischief, then i can around behind you and laugh!

Trouble
04-12-2009, 08:10 PM
go christmas shopping and get mine whilst you are there:D :clapping: