PDA

View Full Version : TWILIGHT SAGA...

Mollymop
03-12-2009, 09:41 PM
THANKYOU!

Lots of you recommended I read it a few months ago when I asked if the books were good and worth a read.

Well I am almost finished New Moon (haven't seen any of the films) and I find it so good I can't put it down.

Can't wait to read the last 2 books now...

and to think I nearly gave up after the the first half of the Twilight book :rolleyes:

little miss chatterbox
03-12-2009, 09:47 PM
me too!!!! i was on holiday last week and read the first 2.5 books!!! They really are fab! I can't believe it's taken me this long to read them!

amanda1309
03-12-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm re-reading the last two after seeing new moon at the cinema.
I never re-read books. I forgot how good they were, my dh and i are fighting over them at the minute.:laughing:

Hebs
03-12-2009, 10:13 PM
my best friend is reading the last book and says ... "its unputdownable"

:thumbsup:

mummyroysof3
04-12-2009, 06:50 AM
i have bought the 1st 2 book for myself for christmas, but im going to be a good girl and wrap them up and not have them early :laughing:

charlotte x

sarah32
04-12-2009, 08:11 AM
Can someone list the names of the books and who they are written by as I want to put them on my Xmas list for hubby to buy and if they are not correctly spelt and names right he will get the wrong ones.:laughing:

Seen the first film and would love to read the books.

sarah707
04-12-2009, 08:29 AM
Don't forget to buy them from Amazon via Pauline's shop and support the forum at the same time! :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ssc_1_10?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=twighlight&x=0&y=0&sprefix=twighlight

CherryBlossom
04-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Can someone list the names of the books and who they are written by as I want to put them on my Xmas list for hubby to buy and if they are not correctly spelt and names right he will get the wrong ones.:laughing:

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

Seems ages ago I read them now so not sure that is the exact correct order lol...but the big book is the last one!

I loved Twilight..New Moon I didn't really enjoy (probably because of the lack of a certain character) Won't give too much away...but they are a very good read!

x

sarah32
04-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

Seems ages ago I read them now so not sure that is the exact correct order lol...but the big book is the last one!

I loved Twilight..New Moon I didn't really enjoy (probably because of the lack of a certain character) Won't give too much away...but they are a very good read!

x

thanks, going on my xmas list

LOOPYLISA
04-12-2009, 05:42 PM

:laughing:

I picked the first one up today, hubby told me to putit back, xmas is coming !

Im gonna have a read and see what all the fuss is about :laughing: :blush:

mandy moo
04-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Ive also re read all 4, as someone else said un putdownable:)

But, what are the films like?
I cant imagine their as good as the books, are they worth seeing?

Hebs
04-12-2009, 06:19 PM
i love the movies (but watched them before i even started to read the books)

i now have all 4 books, a team cullen t-shirt :p and melissa has decided to get a twilight quote on her bedroom wall when it's redecorated...

she's getting, and so the lion fell in love with the lamb

:clapping:

Tatia
04-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Thank goodness you finally got into the books cos I felt bad that you read them on my recommendation (well, mine and others, obviously) and weren't enjoying them!! :laughing:

You'd have spoiled my perfect record!:cool: :D

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
04-12-2009, 06:48 PM
they are truely fantastic im obsessed. Im reading the last book and may have to go into twilight rehab when im done!!!

sarah32
09-12-2009, 04:58 PM
My books have come, cant wait to start reading them