PDA

View Full Version : THURSDAY ALL DAY

angeldelight
03-12-2009, 07:08 AM
Morning Everyone

Dark and much milder here this morning - I think rain is on the way but none yet

I much prefer the cold frosty mornings much more festive

We are doing lots of christmas crafts today so a messy day for us
What is everyone else doing?

I still have no voice so I have the docs this morning everyone else seems to be enjoying it though ha ha

Hope everyone who feels poorly is feeling better today

Have a super duper day

Angel xxx

nannysue
03-12-2009, 07:22 AM
Good Morning ...... I feel yukkkk today, sure i have a chest infection again !!!!!!:eek: its been coming on for a few days but this morning its soooo bad .

At least its not raining !! i think we have had our fair share, its gone quite cold though .

Hope everyone has a good day , its that time of year ..... glitter everywhere !!!!!:laughing: :laughing:

charleyfarley
03-12-2009, 07:30 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

It's very dark today isn't it!

Well I've finally got my tree up, just got to decorate it now. It's times like these when I wish we'd got a smaller one :laughing:

Christmas activities for us today, haven't decided what yet, I'll just get the boxes out and see what we find :D

Have a good day everyone

Carol xx

mama2three
03-12-2009, 07:31 AM
morning everyone , just cant get warm this morning. Think we might escape to soft play after the school run , then 2 of my 3 at nursery this afternoon so may go into the forest with the little one. Its our village lights switch on this afternoon , then its time for mums taxi for football and athletics training!
dh away tonight though so at least i have control of the remote!

miffy
03-12-2009, 07:59 AM
Morning everyone

I've got to stay in as got some furniture being delivered today so I'm defrosting the freezer ready for all the christmas food, then going to wrap some pressies!

Have a great day, whatever you're doing

Miffy xx

ORKSIE
03-12-2009, 08:10 AM
Morning all.
NannySue, hope you feel better soon X

Its dark and damp here....I HATE WINTER!!!!!!!!!

No Mindees till12. for me.

Have a great day all XX

nell57
03-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Morning Angel and everyone.

Its horrible weather here today, raining and dark:( but at least i dont have to do the school run this morning:clapping:

had planned to go to the childrens centre today, but will see if it stops raining a a bit.

Hope you have a good day day and stay dry.

LOOPYLISA
03-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Morning

Sunny and mild here this morning :D

I AM going to do some pressie wrapping today, dd helped with a few last night :D

Friday tomorrow :clapping:

Have a good thursday x