PDA

View Full Version : TESCO again!

loocyloo
02-12-2009, 04:02 PM
well, as they told me my order would be with me by 30th november ... i rang!

apparently, most of my order was sent out TODAY! and the rest is due in the next couple of weeks, in time for christmas!

i told the guy i spoke to, i wasn't impressed as i got my order in well before the deadline! he said they had been 'overwhelmed' with orders! :rolleyes:

didn't they work out how many groups had registered, and how many vouchers had been distributed?:rolleyes:

i'll wait & see!

fionamal
02-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Im the same and so is the local Childminding Group. Still waiting and was told last week it woud be with us before end of month.

Mrs.L.C
02-12-2009, 09:17 PM
glad we are not the only ones. I phoned up ages ago about changing my address and was told then I should get it soon but when I didnt get it mid Nov I called again and was told they are just waiting for 2 of the items to come in stock but should be no later than 2 weeks - well no sign yet so will be giving them a call again tomorrow

AnnieM
03-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Is the tesco vouchers scheme available to childminders? I have entered my postcode on the site and there are loads of schools and clubs pop up but no childminders, so was just wondering if it was only the cm groups that could apply?? Also can you save the vouchers up from previous promotions to use or do you have to use them from that specific voucher session IYSWIM? I must have given thousands of these vouchers to different schools over the last few years.

loocyloo
03-12-2009, 04:09 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

its arrived !!!! (just waiting for a couple of items, to follow within a couple of weeks!)

the children and i have just had loads of fun unpacking everything!

xxx

hope everyone elses come soon!

AnnieM ; any childminder can register as an individual, you can bank* vouchers for that year, and use them the following year ( or so i understand, this was the first year i have done it! ) but you can't use vouchers from previous years that you haven't already banked!

* you send them to tesco and they keep them for you!

AnnieM
04-12-2009, 07:45 AM
Great thank you. :)

What did you get? I love getting parcels, it's like Christmas. :rolleyes: