PDA

View Full Version : Im in Trouble

Daddy Day Care
01-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Wife was reading over my shoulder, ntohing wrong with that Iwasnt saying anything wrong but she saw my signature saying I love Pippy lol....

I tried to explain but dont think she believed me :(

Looks like im on the couch tonight lol

Gareth

Cazz
01-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Uh Oh - that'll teach you!!

Should have stuck with the last signature :D

Hope you're not too cold on the couch (she says with loads of sympathy!!) :laughing:

Twinkles
01-12-2009, 11:32 PM
Oh No !!!

Mrs DDC he really doesn't mean it !

He was a silly *** and it is his way of grovelling.

You know what he's like - open mouth - insert foot - spend rest of day saying sorry.

HTH :D

Blaze
02-12-2009, 12:38 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ...Sorry!

Actually your poor wife - I'd feel awful having just had a baby (hormones & insecurities raging) - & seeing that IYSWIM?

...Think you definately need to show her Twinkles post!:D :thumbsup:

angeldelight
02-12-2009, 07:10 AM
Oh maybe though Sharon has been trying to get rid of you and now you have given her the chance :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kidding ha ha ha :laughing:

Sharon knows you love her really - I think ha

Angel xxx

Roseolivia
02-12-2009, 07:14 AM
oops:laughing:

angeldelight
02-12-2009, 07:17 AM
Actually now I think of it I think you should come clean with Sharon and tell her its me that you love anyway - or did that go out the window when you did not win the comp ?

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Mollymop
02-12-2009, 08:07 AM
Well Gareth - seems as though you spend more time with us on here than with you're wife! poor hun! Go give her a hug and tell her how much you love her:D

ORKSIE
02-12-2009, 08:09 AM
Oh dear. Hope all is well now.
He loves you Sharon:clapping: :clapping:
But i notice you still have the Sig:rolleyes:

wendywu
02-12-2009, 08:10 AM
Its just an expression, it means nothing. Tell sharon you dont want to have any babies with Pip.

Luv you DDC, see its a greeting X

ORKSIE
02-12-2009, 08:11 AM
Its just an expression, it means nothing. Tell sharon you dont want to have any babies with Pip.

Luv you DDC, see its a greeting X

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Daddy Day Care
02-12-2009, 08:16 AM
Well i went bed 90 minutes after her, and she let me in bed lol so that was a bonus. A little bit forsty with me this morning but she cant resist my charm (lmao yeah right)

Well i did still love you Angel till you said she was tryinbg to get rid of me :(

Molly your right i do spend more time on here than i do with my wife, but likewise many of you spend more time on here than with your hubby's

Wendy who said I didnt want pips babies?????? ( I dont nkow when to stop when im in toruble)

Gareth
xx

Chatterbox Childcare
02-12-2009, 08:24 AM
Change your signature - to I love my wife!!!!!

Just show her the old posts and she will understand

She cannot be that mad with you otherwise you wouldn't be on here at all. :panic:

Cazz
02-12-2009, 09:59 AM
How are things today?

I take it your clothes haven't been thrown out onto the street? :laughing:

An extra special Christmas pressie is in order for Sharon this year I think :D

By the way - did you ever sort a pressie for your little boy? Megan is not having a kitchen now as I couldn't find one to my liking :D Went into ELC the other day and Happyland is all reduced at the moment - some things up to 50% off (but mostly 20%) so she is having several of those sets for her birthday and Christmas.

flora
02-12-2009, 10:22 AM
oops. hope tha atmosphere has warmed up DDC.

I would change your sig asap to something more wife freindly :D :thumbsup:

Minstrel
02-12-2009, 11:41 AM
You can't be that sorry cos you haven'y changed it! :D

TheBTeam
02-12-2009, 02:07 PM
OH DDC!!!!!!!!!

Some men spend more time in trouble than out of it, you should have a chat with my dh!!!!!

The company on here is better than him, but you managed to have a baby (well Sharon did), I think you need to get off of the forum and pay her some attention for a while. (:rolleyes: well until i beat you to 2000 anyway:laughing: :laughing: )

Alibali
02-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Change your signature - to I love my wife!!!!!
:panic:

That's what I was going to say, quick, get it done and buy her some flowers, poor woman has hormones all over the place:)

Daddy Day Care
02-12-2009, 03:08 PM
You can't be that sorry cos you haven'y changed it! :D

Im not sorry at all I havent done anything wrong lol

Shes actually been alright with me today, think she was just tired last night.

She obviosuly has meon facebook so she saw all this evolve on there so she should know why id have such a sig.

Cazz I forgot all about my post aksing for help with a present will reply to that post shortly

Bteam you miles ahead of me anyway, ive not posted muhc in main section of the forum for a whilebeen sticking to the lounge. I think having no minees still is getting to me havent had the motivation to even post on here properly.

Annie_T
02-12-2009, 04:13 PM
lol oh dear you men will never learn lol

x

TheBTeam
02-12-2009, 05:57 PM
It took me a long time to get my first mindees and i felt that no one would trust me with their little one, my first couple of mindees were older school runs, but once i got them people seemed to trust me with the little ones and they started to place younger children with me.

I was really struggling to stay motivated and I think that i had got to the point of thinking well it is your loss, and this may have helped I became more relaxed.

I would keep the word of mouth going and hopefully in the new year you will be flooded with enquiries. I can not honestly say if you are struggling with getting mindees because you are a man working alone, but if your wife is taking some time off on maternity leave, could she not register as your assistant, and then you could advertise as a husband and wife team, this may help to attract the mindees and then circumstances could mean your wife then returns to work and you are left with children that parents would probably keep with you as they will see just how good you are?